Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since I will be in Columbus Friday night I plan on coming to this bike night thanks to the suggestion from Ol' Springer. The hotel I am staying at is right by I-70 and Brice Road, anyone around the area heading to bike night that wouldnt mind meeting me so i could follow them in?

I'm on the East side, I could lead you over there to the Hooters Hilliard.

Perhaps a bit earlier and stop at the Iron Pony, if you've never seen it.

Or even the AMA motorcycle museum.

MJ Fail!!

Hey vulcan take 70 west to exit 91b that will take you north on Rome Hilliard/ Hilliard Rome, Hooters will be bout 1 mile or so on your right. it will be past chick filet and just on the other side of Key bank.

I'm on the East side, I could lead you over there to the Hooters Hilliard.

Perhaps a bit earlier and stop at the Iron Pony, if you've never seen it.

Or even the AMA motorcycle museum.

I would like to see the Iron Pony what time would you like to meet and where? I can just meet you at my hotel or if there is somewhere near the hotel you want to meet that would work too. I'm staying at:Americas Best Value Inn And Suites5930 Scarborough Blvd

Columbus, OH 43232

MJ Fail!!

Hey vulcan take 70 west to exit 91b that will take you north on Rome Hilliard/ Hilliard Rome' date=' Hooters will be bout 1 mile or so on your right. it will be past chick filet and just on the other side of Key bank.[/quote']

I have a map, I just figured it would be easier to follow someone in if they were willing.

I would like to see the Iron Pony what time would you like to meet and where? I can just meet you at my hotel or if there is somewhere near the hotel you want to meet that would work too. I'm staying at:Americas Best Value Inn And Suites5930 Scarborough Blvd

Columbus, OH 43232

I don't work on Friday, so anytime after Noon should work. Traffic on Friday will not be normal, because of the huge number of people going downtown. It's not a problem until the start and finish of the fireworks. It will pack the downtown freeways to a standstill. I can deal with it.

So, time logistics. Hooters at seven. Iron Pony at five. Roughly. Maybe. It's whatever you want to do. It can be earlier. If I were out at the Best Value at 4pm, that should be plenty of time.

I'll need the room number and/or the phone number. I can call when I take off.

Jagr, join up if you can. Everyone welcome.

I don't work on Friday, so anytime after Noon should work. Traffic on Friday will not be normal, because of the huge number of people going downtown. It's not a problem until the start and finish of the fireworks. It will pack the downtown freeways to a standstill. I can deal with it.

So, time logistics. Hooters at seven. Iron Pony at five. Roughly. Maybe. It's whatever you want to do. It can be earlier. If I were out at the Best Value at 4pm, that should be plenty of time.

I'll need the room number and/or the phone number. I can call when I take off.

Jagr, join up if you can. Everyone welcome.

4 sounds good to me you can call my cell 216 215 1358

Fireworks downtown are at 10pm till 10:30pm. It's possible to roll right through the downtown freeways when the fireworks are going off. Sometimes a bit dicey, when people aren't supposed to stop or block the freeway, but I've done it before. It's a three to five lane road, shouldn't be too bad...

Fireworks downtown are at 10pm till 10:30pm. It's possible to roll right through the downtown freeways when the fireworks are going off. Sometimes a bit dicey, when people aren't supposed to stop or block the freeway, but I've done it before. It's a three to five lane road, shouldn't be too bad...

That sounds like a good idea, I was wondering how I was going to see the fireworks tonight, and not have to deal with the crowds.