Picked up my second VW today

Versluis

I went into Hatfield on Thursday to schedule the yearly maintenance on my GLI and walked the lot as usual. I caught this Tiguan sitting there and I have always loved the models with the bigger wheels, LED DRL’s and the more aggressive wheel arches.

Long story short, my fiancé had a 2007 Toyota Corolla that had 187,000 miles and I was tired of continuing to put money into it and it was terrible in the snow.

So picked this up. It is a 2017 Sport FWD with pano roof, Navi, Apple Car Play, heated seats, etc. It was a one owner lease car and I picked it up today with 19,400 miles. Still a little factory warranty left and then the CPO kicks in.

She is in love with it and I actually enjoy driving it as well after a two hour trip to Cleveland on Friday.

2e17a9dc2e26544edf27818979b7ff67.jpg

f583296c91de5375792abeb75ae297e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Wayyyy better than a Corolla :thumbup:

Haha yes! Only thing I will miss about that thing is the MPG.

NICE!!!! Congratulations! I like the interior color :thumbup:

Congrats man! looks good!

Thanks! She is super happy with it and after getting behind the wheel for a couple hours this weekend I'm very happy with the purchase.

I like it. Clean lines for a nice DD and I especially like the interior color / contrast. I'm always a sucker for tan interiors...

Just out of curiosity were you were already thinking / planning on replacing her car and saw that one and just went for it?

Or hadn't really thought much about replacing her car, aside from the hassle of fixing it constantly and seeing this car triggered that this would fix that issue?