Anthony

excell

3-5 days really..seems a bit light to me. I know they will schedule more once he leaves but what shape is he in now.

Glad he's getting out.

He can move on his own. Can stand up, walk some, etc. He'll benefit heavily from the PT.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-5 days really..seems a bit light to me. I know they will schedule more once he leaves but what shape is he in now.

Glad he's getting out.

He can do a lap around the hall at Rhodes. He can go to the bathroom by himself. But easily winded. Biggest concern is making sure he is strong enough for stairs. We have a loft he enjoys being in. I want to make sure he won't fall when he comes home. I am glad he is doing this PT.

He just transferred a little bit ago.

How's the Jello diet doing? Nothing like an enforced liquid diet to shed some unwanted poundage!

Glad to hear he's moved and now ready to start moving forward, can't imagine the weight off the shoulders seeing him back up and bitching.

He can do a lap around the hall at Rhodes. He can go to the bathroom by himself. But easily winded. Biggest concern is making sure he is strong enough for stairs. We have a loft he enjoys being in. I want to make sure he won't fall when he comes home. I am glad he is doing this PT.

He just transferred a little bit ago.

That's great ..from all the posts i would have sworn he was weaker...

What floor is he on

How's the Jello diet doing? Nothing like an enforced liquid diet to shed some unwanted poundage!

Glad to hear he's moved and now ready to start moving forward, can't imagine the weight off the shoulders seeing him back up and bitching.

We'd actually prefer he eat more. He's kinda grumpy about the food, taking only nibbles mostly. But we get he's got some recovery to do there.

That's great ..from all the posts i would have sworn he was weaker...

What floor is he on

4th

When my brother was at select I would take him in food since he had no restrictions. Subway, burger King, Bob Evans biscuits/gravy, ECT ECT. My son was in charge of picking out candy. He took my brother in couple full sized Snickers. A year later my brother still has a full size snicker addiction haha....he said it was the best thing he'd ever tasted at the time and it's stuck with him awhile haha

We will be going to a gym 3x a week and he will have scheduled PT for a while.

He knows a lot of people want to visit him, he said maybe we will meet at QS&L on friday. I will figure it out later and post something in the meets section.

We will be going to a gym 3x a week and he will have scheduled PT for a while.

He knows a lot of people want to visit him, he said maybe we will meet at QS&L on friday. I will figure it out later and post something in the meets section.

Yes please let me know

When my brother was at select I would take him in food since he had no restrictions. Subway, burger King, Bob Evans biscuits/gravy, ECT ECT. My son was in charge of picking out candy. He took my brother in couple full sized Snickers. A year later my brother still has a full size snicker addiction haha....he said it was the best thing he'd ever tasted at the time and it's stuck with him awhile haha

Diet after pancreatitis can be very restrictive.

I’m curious to see what is said about this.

He will definitely have a more strict diet. There are no specific foods in general that will be eliminated but he is on a carb restricted diet. He can still get an occasional cheeseburger from McDonalds for lunch, but his total lunch cannot exceed 75g carbs.