Beautiful Red Jeep Gets Refreshed

TTQ B4U

So Ben picked up this beautiful diesel powered Jeep several years back and I had the opportunity to work on this once before but it's been nearly 2 years and it needed cleaned up again.

I love the color and the paint including the thickness is awesome. Literally it measures 1/3 thicker than most vehicles I work on. Measurements were important this time as it has incurred several battle scars over time but those random scratches have since been leveled and perfection is back.

I finished it up yesterday evening so no real good pics yet but I wanted to get a couple up here because it does look so dang nice. More soon mother nature willing. Hopefully I can luck out with even a glimpse of sun to show off the metallic flake in the paint.

Finish wise, she's coated with a lite version of GEYON's ceramic coating but one that will yield a super hydrophobic property making the touchless washes his wife uses that much more effective.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

Have to grab pics while I can so while there's no sunshine to really do her justice, here's a fully cleaned and coated vehicle ready for Ben.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg