USPS return to sender international question

Radio Flyer1647545514

I ordered something which was kind of expensive from New Zealand and didn't get a tracking number originally. This item is for work and isn't mass produced so i can't just order a new set and get them shipped til late June.

USPS apparently attempted to deliver the package but I never got an attempted delivery notice.

I got a tracking number 6 days after the attempted delivery, tried to set up a reschedule online and over the phone but it said the item was already returned to sender.

I can't find any information online about how long it will take for them to get back to new Zealand so the seller can reship. Has anyone had any experience with international return to sender shipping?

So my package, which was attempted to be delivered on 4/19 was still sitting at the post office.

They're supposed to hold international priority for 5 business days then return to sender, which is why the online reschedule and over the phone reschedule wouldn't let me actually reschedule the delivery.

Lesson learned. Ups and Fed ex for important packages from now on unless you have a quality USPS office. Mine is the Innis Rd location with a 1.3 star Google review.

So you are going to go pick it up and tell them to fuck off while you are there?

I already picked it up, did not tell them to fuck off. It was their drivers fault for not leaving an attempted delivery notice, USPS fault for having a crap mail system, not the lady that helped me at the counter. I also don't want my mail messed with because I told an innocent bystander to eat a dick.