11 months, 19,118 miles later and all kept outside...

Murse

Tim I cant thank you enough. She still looks amazing! Its a true testament of your skill and expertise. I get tons of compliments on it and nobody can believe she has just over 92,000 miles.

Without having a garage its really difficult to keep it clean for any length of time. The ceramic coating helped with keeping it looking clean longer as well as making the washing process easier.

The only fine scratches I can see are on the rear bumper cover and even those you have to look really close to find. Iron deposits are also showing up more back there. (I tried an iron remover which helped a little)

Ive been using CarPro Reload and Reset with the 2-3 bucket method. This last time I did try Gyeon Bathe+ and a coating of Bead Maker. Im not sure I'm entirely sold on the Gyeon. It didnt foam like I had expected. Any suggestions?

KmQufbfh.jpg

47j2Kmgh.jpg

Xh9Z2lgh.jpg

You're welcome sir. I recommend carpro reset as the best wash out there. 1oz to 5gals will make super slick foamy wash.

Stop by and I'll address the back bumper that tends to mar up over time . The iron deposits too. Easy enough to address both while we chat and enjoy a refreshing beverage [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Man, I think those are really good looking cars. What year is that? Also, it appears you bought used...what are your thoughts on the process of buying a Tesla used? Did you get it through a Tesla dealer, or somewhere else?

Man, I think those are really good looking cars. What year is that? Also, it appears you bought used...what are your thoughts on the process of buying a Tesla used? Did you get it through a Tesla dealer, or somewhere else?

http://www.onlyusedtesla.com is a great place to start, DJ. Will be buying the wife a used Model S in the next couple of years provided:

1) Tesla hasn't cratered by then

2) The new Model S comes out, reducing the 1g Model S prices.

Case-by-case basis, of course...but Teslas tend to be very reliable on the used market. Range may suffer depending on how previous owners maintained/drove the cars (battery life), but the bodies/interiors hold up well.

Its a 2013. I did buy it used with about 58,000 miles on it. I am actually the 3rd owner. The 2nd owner bought it CPO from Tesla and put less than 9,000 miles on it before trading it in for a Sequoia. That CPO warranty transferred over.

One thing to note with these early models is that everything was a la carte. Where now there are only a few options. So when you are looking at them keep that in mind if there is an option that is important to have.

I would absolutely buy it again. Its been a fantastic car. My next one will be a dual motor version with autopilot. Those are the only 2 things I wish it had

• 1 month later...