Rotary Powered Corvette

wagner

Different. Funny that it died at LS fest #becauserotary

4Gz06? Too soon?

Well, this swap is part of an interesting article one of our magazines will be doing and I helped on.

We are going to do something about crazy engine swaps or trolling engine swaps. Some of these ideas we came up with are funny, crazy, scary, and downright awful.

It was all spurred on by an LS-swapped EVO I found over in the UK that is still AWD.

After hanging out with the Australians during the Horsepower Wars $10K Shootout built I learned something: Anything can be a candidate for an engine swap if you're brave enough.

I love it. Dare to be Different. You can always swap it back (with $$$).

I hate how clickbaity/shouty YouTube videos have to be to grab your attention.

Well since they have changed their ad deal and de-monitized so many channels people have to work extra hard to get clicks and subs.

It really sucks for channels that YouTube deems "unworthy" and they yank the money from them.

I hate how clickbaity/shouty YouTube videos have to be to grab your attention.

This.

Everybody seems to be throwing videos out just to get clicks and then not have ANY real content. Hard to sift through and find good legit channels.

I think the car is cool and the concept is fun.

But I can't stand trying to watch this guy's channel. He buys really nice parts that should make really great projects and then seems to take pride in doing everything as half assed as possible and then wonders why none of his projects are ever successful.

I think the car is cool and the concept is fun.

But I can't stand trying to watch this guy's channel. He buys really nice parts that should make really great projects and then seems to take pride in doing everything as half assed as possible and then wonders why none of his projects are ever successful.

It's that sloppy mechanic's mentality of half-assed is hella-cool, along with stupid memes and saying ls swaps are "played out"

It's that sloppy mechanic's mentality of half-assed is hella-cool, along with stupid memes and saying ls swaps are "played out"

I mean, if you have ever watched Matt's stuff, he doesn't really half ass anything. I would argue he does more real world applicable scientific research than any magazine does.

I mean, if you have ever watched Matt's stuff, he doesn't really half ass anything. I would argue he does more real world applicable scientific research than any magazine does.

He may do some good stuff, but a lot of his followers live in the world of half-assed.

You guys can do whatever you want, this idiot can waste a bunch of money putting a rotary in a Corvette (a combination he admits doesn’t work well), I’ll just stick with nice toys I can play with as opposed to some troublesome janky shit.

I like it. Kind of reminds me of the dude that put a lawn mower engine in a truck :lol:

Well since they have changed their ad deal and de-monitized so many channels people have to work extra hard to get clicks and subs.

It really sucks for channels that YouTube deems "unworthy" and they yank the money from them.

Sorry for off topic, but Veritasium did a good video about.

I know about Rob through a facebook page we're on. He takes a lot of shit and gets meme'd quite a bit (mostly because of his 4 rotor FD that has more miles put on it being pushed than under it's own power), but he takes it all in stride and is a pretty cool dude. Most of the rotary fan boys think this pisses off those who swap rx7's, but most of us think it's pretty cool.