Hangout shut down / UPDATED and with pick up times

Doc1647545523

You're welcome. I had the place ten years, but really didn't have it in use the last three, since my office closed. But there were many good times: CR holiday parties, an open house and book signing for car guy/author Steve Ulfelder, free dyno pulls, CanAm Spyder test drives, stunt motorcycle riding, catered open house with DJ, snow drifting, many nights of movies, foosball, Forza, and great conversations lasting into the wee hours.

I doubt I'll be able to (or even should) replicate it here in Frankfort, but I can certainly host a big CR barbeque at some point. But I'm going to need a few months to get this house under control before I can be very active in the car scene.

Thanks to my many friends of CR for enriching my life. :)

Some good times for sure, unfortunately nothing lasts forever. Thanks Doc, I’ve missed getting to see you and hangout on Friday and Saturday nights recently. Glad you found a new place and I’m sure it’s “Doc Cool” for you to make the move. It needs a sign somewhere that says : DOX House.

You're welcome. I had the place ten years, but really didn't have it in use the last three, since my office closed. But there were many good times: CR holiday parties, an open house and book signing for car guy/author Steve Ulfelder, free dyno pulls, CanAm Spyder test drives, stunt motorcycle riding, catered open house with DJ, snow drifting, many nights of movies, foosball, Forza, and great conversations lasting into the wee hours.

I doubt I'll be able to (or even should) replicate it here in Frankfort, but I can certainly host a big CR barbeque at some point. But I'm going to need a few months to get this house under control before I can be very active in the car scene.

Thanks to my many friends of CR for enriching my life. :)

Thank you! You definitely helped make this community what it is today. It's been a long time since I've been to your place, but I do remember the open houses and the dyno day. I think I have the video Tim took of my old Mazda on the dyno from that day.