Who is the go-to alignment shop these days

Buckeye1647545503

I got all new suspension on the Torino and I need to get an alignment before Power Tour, I need it right and I don't need to deal with people telling me they can't do it because it has aftermarket suspension on it. Derek has always been my go-to but now that he's playing with his meat, I got nobody help! Edited by Buckeye

If Lucore can't do it for any reason, give me a ring at the shop. We are scheduled out almost 3 weeks, but I may be able to help get it sooner if you are in a pinch.

Can do your specs or we can build specs no problem.

Driving 2000 miles next week need it closer than that 😁😁

Lol it’s way more accurate than any shop you go to. It’s how almost all race cars are aligned. I have never had any of my cars done at a shop.

Lucore handles a lot of such things ;) We've got a few people we are helping to button up right now for Power Tour so you can join the crowd ;)

There's nothing we can't handle alignment/suspension wise and would be happy to get you set up. This week is SOMEWHAT light as it's project wrap up week for us so can definitely get you in and out pretty quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
Lucore handles a lot of such things ;) We've got a few people we are helping to button up right now for Power Tour so you can join the crowd ;)

There's nothing we can't handle alignment/suspension wise and would be happy to get you set up. This week is SOMEWHAT light as it's project wrap up week for us so can definitely get you in and out pretty quickly.

I just saw you at chuy's yesterday! Didn't know it was a cr member in the LeMans