Chevy Volt Prepped & FOR SALE!

TTQ B4U

So Jesse here on the board aka Trouble Maker here on CR is out to sell a Low mileage 2013 Chevy Volt that honestly is a super nice pick up for someone in the market.

We agreed upon my Clean & Prep for Sale or Trade Packageas it's a perfect match for what he was looking to have done. A complete cleaning of the interior less any steam cleaning. Although I did spot-check a few minor areas that needed it. Exterior wise, the result of all that was done left a glass-like smooth feel to the paint finish sealed up with a season long lasting synthetic layer of protection and finally dressing of all the trim.

Included with this package are a series of photos (36 inside and out) that he's free to use to help sell the car and upon delivery, a $100 voucher to perhaps entire the new owner should they look to take the clean up to the next level. Honestly, this car will polish out like new and look even better still so if anyone here buys it, come see me.

Here's a mere handful of photos with a Link to the Full Set should you be interested in viewing them all including wheels, tires, and nearly every panel view. Again, it's a super clean car for being a daily driver in Ohio and upwards of 6+ years old.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

If you are in need of a similar service or just don't want to spend the additional cost of having me polish a daily driver but want it to look far better than it does today, just contact me for an appointment. Happy to help!

Thanks again for trusting in my work Jesse and all the best in your new venture!!

-tim

• 4 weeks later...