• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Florida will be #3

Who?

Miami #5

Who?

Thank God Ole Miss lost. 1 less enormously overrated team to have to see ranked too high this year

Who?

And Tennessee goes down too.

Who?

Must suck to be a fan of a historically irrelevant team or a team your wife makes you like. (Hello, Lauran, named after your master, who visited today during the OSU win but is too much of a coward to post and face everyone/own up to his own promises/word. Man up and pay your debts, coward.)

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

Must suck to be a fan of a historically irrelevant team or a team your wife makes you like. (Hello, Lauran, named after your master, who visited today during the OSU win but is too much of a coward to post and face everyone/own up to his own promises/word. Man up and pay your debts, coward.)

I can't believe the way he's dancing around his obligations...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Took my youngest boy to the game yesterday. Beautiful day and the weather was perfect, may be too perfect. I found myself fighting to stay awake during the second quarter. Saw the band during the half time and left shortly after that.

I guess I’ll keep the expectation low and hopefully they’ll surprise me. If they can play like the first quarter, they’ll be hard to beat

OSU - Definitely made some improvements. Looking good.

Michigan - LOL! Why are they ranked so high again? 30% chance to win conference championsip vs 13% for OSU? What the fuck are people smoking?

Maryland - WTF did this team come from? I'd love to see them play TTUN next week.

OSU - Definitely made some improvements. Looking good.

Michigan - LOL! Why are they ranked so high again? 30% chance to win conference championsip vs 13% for OSU? What the fuck are people smoking?

Maryland - WTF did this team come from? I'd love to see them play TTUN next week.

Agreed. Bucks looked good against a decent Cincy team.

TTUN sucks

Maryland hasn't gotten the credit it deserves recently IMHO. They are quietly a very solid team. I laughed when the ESPN dorks picked Syracuse today.

Some clown on my facebook feed said and I quote... " There you go army thats why you should stay out of the big house".

Dude your team almost lost AT HOME to army. In double overtime... Im sure they will get it together and play tOSU well they always do that games different. But really... Army? And you are going to talk shit.

lol

Nope.

Let's speak about the rankings and the TTUN lol fail.

I think its absolute fucking horseshit that there are 3 SEC teams in the top 4. Neither LSU nor Texas have a fucking defense as evidenced by the scores on either side.

Alabama should have dropped, IMO.

OSU should have stayed about the same. Same goes for LSU.

That's what I was curious about. Top five is odd and how did Michigan stay as high as they did??

Osu needs to start conference play with a big win over Indy. Get ready for Maryland in a few weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Edited by cstmg8

I used to get REALLY into cfb. I have to admit, each year I get less and less interested in it. However, it is also the last sport I even bother to watch anymore, I've stopped watching all other sports. I barely care this year. Here are some of the reasons why:

ESPN and some of the media

For ESPN, it all started when ESPN and the BIG had a falling out in negotiations and the BIG decided to start their own network with Fox. From that day forward, ESPN coverage of the BIG drastically changed. Now ESPN bashes everyone outside of the SEC (and now ACC) constantly, funny they have the SEC and ACC networks, huh?

I met and talked to Herbie back in the late 90's, seemed like a great dude. But he has changed. Seems like an a-hole on TV now.

Mixing politics with sports. If I wanted to watch political BS, I would turn on the endless number of political news outlets, I don't want that shit with my sports.

Speaking of politics, Urban Meyer getting thrown under the bus last year by some media douche AND the OSU Board of Trustees was disgusting to watch. That's not to take any blame off Zach Smith, but wow was it a way overblown circus.

I used to frequent 11 Warriors forums A LOT. Then they broke their own Golden Rule and wrote an article about politics and let it ride. Screw them.

The SEC, NCAA, and Nick Saban

Saban was the absolute definition of an average coach forever. Then all of a sudden moving to the SEC and cheating like a MFer he's the greatest coach of all time. Yeah right. His friendship with the NCAA President has paid off more than Biff in Back to to the Future going back in time and betting using the Sports Almanac.

Funny how so many teams and top programs outside of the SEC have been hit by the NCAA during the SEC and Bama's run? USC at its peak, OSU with freaking discount tattoos, Texas, etc. Meanwhile, teams in the SEC get away with murder and literally buying recruits, and their athletes not attending classes. The double standard is ridiculous. The NCAA is the most hypocritical and BS organization outside of Washington, DC.

Anyway, the product on the field is still fun to watch, unlike the boring NFL. But man, it's just getting tougher for me to care with all the extra noise.

Edited by BuckeyeROC

I agree matt. The other thing that has turned me out is the constant celebrating over every dam play. I would rather take my girls to the track or tennis courts than watch any game. Each second of life is precious and I'm starting to take a hard look at disconnecting alot more from the internet and tv shows.