College Football Thread 2019

Mitch

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Sept 21, 2019 and Michigan still sucks.

You forgot:

Lauren

Roll Tide

Last Activity: Yesterday 05:03 PM

...who also still sucks.

Damn. Dude tucked tail, skipped out on his bets, and ran. His wife who he was to divorce took him to 'bama and grounded him from the internet. Bet he logs in on a Blackberry while on the shitter which he can't use without the door open because she doesn't trust him.

Great all around half by the Buckeyes. Coaching, scheme, and execution are SPOT ON. If they finish out this game half as strong, this team deserves to be bumped up to #2 in the rankings from what I've seen. I'm cool with Bama at 1. Clemson doesn't look as good right now.

Buckeyes are playing like a #1 team. They are dominant on both sides of the ball as they should be at this stage in the season ("cupcake" teams). Every "challenge" they had so far in Indiana and Nebraska was handled in beatdown fashion. Our defense is nasty and not giving up the big plays like last year. Chase Young is a disruptive force, probably even better than the Bosa's were. Okudah is elite. Our offense is capable of running the score up with the best of them. Fields has the speed of Braxton and the accuracy of Haskins, a true dual threat QB. JK has really impressed me this year and Master Teague is going to be special. This is a complete team and I don't think anyone in the country really wants to play us.

Not sure what to say about the paying/sponsor of college athletes. It sucks that these schools and the NCAA make so much money off of them, but I also think it will be hard to regulate and may really change college sports consumption/atmosphere.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ohio State is going to get exposed again by Michigan State I think. Unless they settle down and get their shit figured out.
I can't believe that they didn't capitalize on those turnovers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk