Best FFL In Columbus Area

wagner

I’m assuming you are saying cheapest FFL to have a gun shipped to. Most places are $40. I have one place that does it for $25 for military, but I’d rather pay the $40 to someplace closer to me. Where ever you might be shipping to, call them and see if they can get the same thing and beat the price. I shipped my Bergera to Aim Hi and they were pretty excited to see it and couldn’t come close to the price I got it for. Made good conversation for another purchase I made there.

I’m assuming you are saying cheapest FFL to have a gun shipped to. Most places are $40. I have one place that does it for $25 for military, but I’d rather pay the $40 to someplace closer to me. Where ever you might be shipping to, call them and see if they can get the same thing and beat the price. I shipped my Bergera to Aim Hi and they were pretty excited to see it and couldn’t come close to the price I got it for. Made good conversation for another purchase I made there.

Thanks, at least I have a baseline now.

I want to get back into shooting more so this purchase might be what forces me to do it.

The cheapest used to be Gun Envy, $20 for up to 4 things in the one transaction. However, Excalibur Outdoors from Circleville bought them out.

I'm headed to Alpha Star in the next week or so, but I am going to try this place next -- https://gun-mafia.com/.

" We also have the best value for FFL transfers in town. Your first transfer is $20, and every other visit (2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.) is only $10. Skip the lines and save some money with the Mafia!"

I stopped by to check it out with a friend a month ago, because they are an official dealer for Aero. I didn't buy anything but my friend did, easy / simple transaction. And the guys directed me to an outdoor range, which was solid advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Excalibur earlier today. Can confirm.

Was worried when I walked in and the cabinets and racks were nearly empty. Maybe 4 firearms total in the entire store.

3 folks there informed me they were at 2 different shows.

$37.xx for an FFL transfer.