Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread

jerrodh

First year in a long while that the wife and I aren't really fired up about black Friday deals for our wants. Call me fortunate or bored but we're in it for the kids this year and even there it's thankfully no longer toys or silly stuff.

Hunting down a nice 4 ball bag for my son's bowling needs and my daughter is looking at a new bed and make over of her room. Ugh on the latter part of that. LOL!

Same as some of you. Absolutely nothing I or our family needed. I had my eye on a few different pieces of weightlifting equipment kind of like a "if it's really marked down I'll try it" things, but that entire industry has been such a failure and so underwhelming the past 2 years.

While I’m not looking for BF deals, I should say that my wife and I need to rack up something like 12-14k points on our Southwest credit card in either December or January, to maintain our Companion status (where someone flies free) for 2020.

Deal or no deals, I’m making purchases starting tomorrow, 12/1 ;)

While I’m not looking for BF deals, I should say that my wife and I need to rack up something like 12-14k points on our Southwest credit card in either December or January, to maintain our Companion status (where someone flies free) for 2020.

Deal or no deals, I’m making purchases starting tomorrow, 12/1 ;)

Not saying anyone would be happy with you at the store ... but you can buy a large ticket item to earn the points ... then return said item(s)