Snow this winter...

PRD2BDF

As I age, I have become less and less tolerant of low temperature and snow, I'm on the other opposite end of your notion; I'm thankful that there has been minimum snow accumulation the last few winters. It also has postponed my plan to replace the winter tires on the Z since 3 years ago.

As I age, I have become less and less tolerant of low temperature and snow, I'm on the other opposite end of your notion; I'm thankful that there has been minimum snow accumulation the last few winters. It also has postponed my plan to replace the winter tires on the Z since 3 years ago.

+1. Still have snow tires on my 2WD Silverado.

It's Central Ohio: we will experience 1 or 2 late-winter storms barrelling up from the south, that will hit Cincy hard with ice, and we'll get mix/snow for a day or so.

agreed 100% and I hate shoveling my driveway & sidewalks around my house. For me, any winter with a lot of snow is disappointing.

I'm tired of this middle of the road bullshit with temperatures constantly hovering between the high 20's and mid 30's, so we get this "wintry mix" freezing rain every day. Either be in the 40's with some sunshine, or be in the 20's with snow. But no, its Ohio, so it'll continue to stay right around freezing with gray skies every day, and the only sunshine we get is when it's down in the single digit temps.

I'm tired of this middle of the road bullshit with temperatures constantly hovering between the high 20's and mid 30's, so we get this "wintry mix" freezing rain every day. Either be in the 40's with some sunshine, or be in the 20's with snow. But no, its Ohio, so it'll continue to stay right around freezing with gray skies every day, and the only sunshine we get is when it's down in the single digit temps.

yep i agree. Im tired of the mud that the dog brings in and how fucked my yard is again. Either get cold and freeze/ snow or warm up.