2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG S-Model 4MATIC Wagon gets coated

TTQ B4U

You already saw the Q7 in my previous post and now comes Greg's Daily Driver, a beautiful 2014 AMG E63-S AWD Wagon.

A second owner vehicle now in Greg's possession for nearly 3yrs now, this beauty has been in need of a good once-over since he's owned it. Featured in Pure black which shows everything it was his desire to have it compounded and polished to near perfection without chasing the RIDS too much. Good call and the results I think turned out great.

As you can see the paint was pretty hammered. Add into that it's a Ceramiclear paint, which is an extra hard layer of clear, thus making correction with the CORRECT product critical as to not burn off all that built in hardness. Clearly it's not bullet or scratch proof but when corrected it is less susceptible to normal wear and tear. Years of car washes though took it's toll.

Before Shots:

original.jpg

original.jpg

Sitting on winter wheels, she still looks amazing...but then there are really nice OZ Branded wheels too.

original.jpg

original.jpg

I love the stock ride hieght

original.jpg

She goes like hell but stopping power is there too

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

I do miss having pure black as it always looks so nice properly done

original.jpg

original.jpg

Along with the vehicle itself, Greg brought me his summer wheels to prep and coat as well.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

• 3 weeks later...