Drive by for boy’s 9th birthday April 7th?

SpaceGhost

Edit: Looks like a group of cars are gathering at Westerville North High School between 1pm-1:15pm On SATURDAY APRIL 4th!

Any interest in doing a drive by for my boy’s 9th birthday? Next week April 7th. Sucks having a kids birthday during this. Andrew loves cool cars, would be pretty cool to have a bunch of sports cars drive by New/Old/Domestic/Import. Gives some folks a reason to drive some of those cars and gas is cheap. I’m in the North Westerville area (Just inside Delaware County). Weather looks like 70 with only a 40% chance of rain. What do y’all think? Wanna get those cars out?

Any interest in doing a drive by for my boy’s 9th birthday? Next week April 7th. Sucks having a kids birthday during this. Andrew loves cool cars, would be pretty cool to have a bunch of sports cars drive by New/Old/Domestic/Import. Gives some folks a reason to drive some of those cars and gas is cheap. I’m in the North Westerville area (Just inside Delaware County). Weather looks like 70 with only a 40% chance of rain. What do y’all think? Wanna get those cars out?

put this on the facebook group too.

Edited by Benjamin

Thank you to everyone who came out! He was excited and so was I. You all made his day! Here is the facebook live video I did. Our interview will be on channel 10 tonight either the 6pm or 6:30pm news. I gave columbus racing a shout out!

That was cool. Where'd the exotics come from? Don't think from here...

I briefly talked to one of them waiting for everyone. He said they are part of the Columbus Exotics group. No idea if it's facebook, insta, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you guys are awesome. He's gonna remember that forever.

In about 1989 my brother and I were having a joint birthday party. We were about 10 and 8 and had a ton of friends over. We were on the national guard flight path out of wood county West Virginia and one of their Huey's emergency landed In our field about 200 yards from us. It stayed a week or so until eventually one of the heavy lifting helicopters came and picked it up.

Wow, you guys are awesome. He's gonna remember that forever.

In about 1989 my brother and I were having a joint birthday party. We were about 10 and 8 and had a ton of friends over. We were on the national guard flight path out of wood county West Virginia and one of their Huey's emergency landed In our field about 200 yards from us. It stayed a week or so until eventually one of the heavy lifting helicopters came and picked it up.

cool story. I remember to this day the helicopters warm up rattling our windows