Whats Up With The Helmets?

NightRider

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two lids currently in boxes collecting dust. But you can still have a tasteful bright lid without sacrificing qaulity or being ghey.

l_4361f55f3f03fcb2b00beda75ee8a8b8.jpg

The only reason someone would have a hard time seeing this lid, is bc I may or may have not been traveling at a high rate of speed... Or I was laying in a ditch in coshocton.

l_803e21c572b62947dd4fa5fc4e391961.jpg

Edited by nochknstrps

My two lids currently in boxes collecting dust. But you can still have a tasteful bright lid without sacrificing qaulity or being ghey.

WTF is the hold up on riding again? :dunno:

The only reason someone would have a hard time seeing this lid, is bc I may or may have not been traveling at a high rate of speed... Or I was laying in a ditch in coshocton.

You'll probably be too old to ride by the time you get another bike.:D:p

:lol::lol:

Yeah yeah laugh it up. I just need a job and I'll be on two wheels again. I'm not a fan of being in debt if I didn't mind I would have gave into the peer presure along time ago.

Dude, i'm in the same boat, so don't feel bad. :cheers:

^^^ That thing is cool! Does it come in white with a tinted visor?

Yes and yes, but you gotta order them from the UK they don't import Cabergs here anymore. The white just came out, I think.

They have inner visors too, mine is like a blue iridium, so you can look all Top Gun with the clear outer shield.

The Pony has one in a case. Black with the gold jolly roger grafix. Very nice and just about $600 too.

I considered this one. Pirates :eek: Also considered the Wraith in black / white, but they've been discontinued. Kinda wanted something loud hah.

The corsair version is 800$+ :( Guess I'll keep looking.