New pix of my busa in native habitat

magifesq

I'm considering buying a smaller intercooler, placing it underneath the seat / around the shock and turning the plenum backwards to re-route the plumbing. Should I be able to hide the cooler, I'll put a full exhaust on it and repair/repaint the lowers - won't be totally stealthy but it will get most of the ugly out of the way.

I take it from all the other shit you're into (fabrication and prototyping), that's a home built setup.

Most of the kits will fit under the stock bodywork (stage 1 anyway) with the intercooler either up front or under the passenger pod.

Turbo was originally a Velocity Stage 1, used, - dump pipe was destroyed when I received it, and after doing some research I chose to add the intercooler, being down on funds I went and bought on off ebay, it didn't look so big in the photos.

With this title I thought you were going to be on a drag strip or dragging knee. Very disappointed, it's native habitat is parked on a brick road all dirty. I guess it's better than parked in a garage. :smile:At least it looks like it gets ridden but I need proof.:popcorn:

With this title I thought you were going to be on a drag strip or dragging knee. Very disappointed, it's native habitat is parked on a brick road all dirty. I guess it's better than parked in a garage. :smile:At least it looks like it gets ridden but I need proof.:popcorn:

So the Busa doesn't get a bad name, here is a friend on his 09

IMG_2179.jpg

So the Busa doesn't get a bad name, here is a friend on his 09

IMG_2179.jpg

But see, they had to tilt the road up for it too look like that! :D I amsure he is 7'3".

Srsly, veddy nice pic. +1 for adding graphics to the thread.

:lol: Yeah, I had some beer last night. So I was trash talking looks like, but It would be nice to ride with another big bore that cuts up turns. I don't like straight lines. 3 hour does suck though, I was hoping you were near Ohio border.

:lol: Yeah, I had some beer last night. So I was trash talking looks like, but It would be nice to ride with another big bore that cuts up turns. I don't like straight lines. 3 hour does suck though, I was hoping you were near Ohio border.

No problem.

Only 4 miles from the SE Oh border near Ironton.