CR social distance cruise 5/23

blue98ls1

Saturday 5/23 1pm

Meeting at:

75 Postage Cir, Pickerington, OH 43147

Restrictions are starting to be lifted. Time to get out of the house and cruise around! While we know the virus is still going to be around we will be practicing social distancing and following guidelines for keeping everyone safe.

We are going to start out in Pickerington, CR sponsor Smokeout BBQ will be set up at Zettler hardware. The Kohls parking lot is right next to it and much bigger so we will be meeting up at Kohls. Be sure to stop by and say Hi to Derek and try some of his amazing BBQ! #supportlocal

We will then plan on rolling out at 2pm and take a cruise up to Hoover Dam. We are tentatively meeting at the parking area across the street from 139 S sunbury rd. I will scout ahead of the group to make sure there is enough parking for our group at one of the areas. I will be bringing out my camera and Wagner will be as well. If anyone else wants to bring out theirs we will plan on doing a group photo shoot and i will be using a couple of the photos for CR's main page.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Edited by wannaraceLS1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday 5/23 1pm

Meeting at:

75 Postage Cir, Pickerington, OH 43147

Restrictions are starting to be lifted. Time to get out of the house and cruise around! While we know the virus is still going to be around we will be practicing social distancing and following guidelines for keeping everyone safe.

We are going to start out in Pickerington, CR sponsor Smokeout BBQ will be set up at Zettler hardware. The Kohls parking lot is right next to it and much bigger so we will be meeting up at Kohls. Be sure to stop by and say Hi to Derek and try some of his amazing BBQ! #supportlocal

We will then plan on rolling out at 2pm and take a cruise up to Hoover Dam. We will plan on meeting at the lower parking area. I will be bringing out my camera and if anyone else wants to bring out theirs we will plan on doing a group photo shoot and i will be using a couple of the photos for CR's main page.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Just a heads up the lower parking area of Hoover has been closed and the only places to park by the shelter house have been taken on any sort of nice day. people have been parking along the side of central college. Just a heads up you might want to try and find a new spot for pics, since the actual area of the park is closed.

Just a heads up the lower parking area of Hoover has been closed and the only places to park by the shelter house have been taken on any sort of nice day. people have been parking along the side of central college. Just a heads up you might want to try and find a new spot for pics, since the actual area of the park is closed.

thats explains why the upper parking area has been a cluster fuck.

Even if you can't make the cruise, Derek's BBQ is great incredible. Come grab some food and see cars.

I'd like to get some staged and legit pics of the Rx7 for the for sale post. Anyone able to snap some and edit them up? I'll buy your lunch or throw some $ if needed.

Thanks for the heads up! I will look into it and maybe switch the location.

Is this just a heads up or...?

Thanks for the heads up! I will look into it and maybe switch the location.

Whew! Good thing she got the heads up!

Updated a little of the information on the meeting location at Hoover. We cruised through mid afternoon to get an idea of a parking area that wasn't overly packed. Worse case we all cruise a little further to find a spot to meet up and get some good pics!