CR social distance cruise 5/23

blue98ls1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed it. Well I saw everyone leaving. Pos vett stopped and talked for a minute. I drove to hoover before checking the update. Next time

Saw you pull in, nice looking truck! CR is usually fashionably late, today we were an hour early. Lol we will be doing another longer cruise soon when things aren't so over crowded.

I missed it. Well I saw everyone leaving. Pos vett stopped and talked for a minute. I drove to hoover before checking the update. Next time

I pretty much did the same thing. Pulled up to the hardware store in my white FRS. Got some good food and was ready to go mingle around. Then I had to leave to help my kid real quick. Got back there at about 2:15 and everyone was gone. Drove my ass up to Hoover without checking the thread. Didn't see anyone. Got on the thread and said .....fuck.

Maybe next time CR.

Thanks for everyone that came out. If you dont follow us on social media look us up at smoke out bbq and catering on facebook or smokeoutbbq on insta. Leave us a review on facebook or google if you get a free minute.

Who was the guy with the really clean, red EK Honda Civic hatchback with the engine swap? My son is obsessed.

That's my buddy Jason. He's been a member on here for a while. Not sure of his username if he's still gets on though

• 3 weeks later...