New to me C5z

coltboostin

The new flavor of the month. Cliff notes, I wasn't looking, I wasn't in love, but too cheap not to have. Mild mods, needed a little work, a tad over 400whp. Great DD of a sprts car. Unreal capability for the pricepoint. I like it more every single time I drive it. This one may stay a while...it may get sold tomorrow. Time will tell. ;)

i-VDdfMkh-X2.jpg

i-GRZJsgk-X2.jpg

That looks clean as fuck, nice pickup. I'd remove the door stripes the first day home.

You know, Im 50/50 on it. At first, I was about it. But I see more c5zs with them removed than with them on, and I think with the black roof it compliments the body lines. Without it, and a black roof, it would look like a fokin' bobsled at night lol.

Very nice man! What mods?

small cam, LG long tubes/x pipe/magnaflows (which I removed and made staight pipes with some scraps) Variram, ls7 clutch tune. Everything else is cosmetic.

Sexy. JP, where do you keep finding these "too low to pass up" prices?!

This one found me. This guy offered me this car, an 01 Camaro SS, and cash for my c6z. Deal was never sweet enough for me. Guy calls me out of the blue and says he sold the Camaro, needed $$, and asked if I wanted the vette. Honestly, I didnt. So I lowballed him, and he took it! Drove from Chicago in to meet me in Toledo. It was much nicer in person than it was in pics, and I like it more every time I drive it.

Diggin the black roof and lower rear panel around the exhaust.

Thanks. Thats one of my mods. I think it really works well on these cars, especillay with the black roof.

Nice! I like those cup wheels.

Yes! I dont see myself ever changing them. Maybe try a color chnage to a dark gunmetal (anyone want to photoshop that? :) ) but the car is good for me as-is. Just a fun summer cruiser.

Looks clean, I thought you already had a C5Z lol

No LOL. Went from the C6z (you should have bought lol) to the C5z within maybe 2 weeks.

I also have a nice c3 (for the wife)

Same here...did you sell the C6Z?

She gon. Traded it for a duffle bag of cash.

No LOL. Went from the C6z (you should have bought lol) to the C5z within maybe 2 weeks.

I also have a nice c3 (for the wife)

She gon. Traded it for a duffle bag of cash.

I got a minty C6Z I ain't mad, but I thought you had picked up a c5z way before for cheap. Did you sell that one?

• 2 weeks later...