Finally got my goal in the shitbox

Buck531

I gave in and converted the shitbox to E85 yesterday and with a janky tune I put on it yesterday and today I hit up Trails. First pass was basically right off the street 12.09 @ 113. Next pass I changed the fueling a little, spun. Next pass my dumbass apparently didn't have my foot all the way down on the pedal (was afraid of spinning) and my TPS was only at 66% derp. One last pass and I was going to head home.

Wife didn't take a video because she said "He'll probably run another 12". Welp. I didn't.

I know it's not the fastest thing on here or out there, but it is what I put together.

I'm still on Toyo Proxes R1R street tires too.

50377668887_3f3b1d2cf8_z.jpg

About damn time. Surprising it doesn’t hook better with all the weight in the back.

Yeah I know. Trap prep is a hit or miss at Trails anyways. I can normally get the first two hits and it's good. After that it goes to shit. Not sure what I'm going to do about that.

Very cool. Very similar to my times from last night as well.

What were you running last night? The Black Audi? If so didn't I run against you?