Everyone Here Knows This Truck....

TTQ B4U

So most everyone on CR probably Knows Nick and his super clean S10. He's been wanting it polished and coated for a while now and thankfully today the stars aligned.

For those that don't know this S10 just about 30 years old and as you can see has been well cared for. Nick had Andy Polish and Coat it years ago and even through all the great care it did need an updated coating and a nice once-over to remove the faint swirls that were there.

In addition to The polishing, Nick added a 3 layer Coating Package on the paint. He also went all-in to help keep this beauty nice adding in wheel coating over his flawless set of wheels. I love the clean simple design. Glass coating all around and as a bonus I topped off all trim as a nice bonus.

Lastly, Nick said he has NEVER had the interior detailed beyond just a regular vacuuming. This is where having the right tools made it more fun. The Tornador Velocity Vac pulled dust and dirt out of the carpet and seats like crazy. The red interior changed shades before my eyes and began to light up a bit.

Next up was my new Steam Extractor to clean the seats and carpet. WOW! What a great upgrade and one I'm glad I pulled the trigger on. The extractor is powerful enough to lift the carpet in the vehicle. So after a full interior and exterior, this beauty is ready for some fall cruises and should be super easy to maintain going forward.

Thanks again to Nick for his continued trust in my work. I can't wait for you to see it in person. Onto the pics!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Wow. Great work and great looking truck. You really pulled a lot of shine out of 30 yr old paint. The interior looks great, I can't believe how little wear it shows.

Tim, can we set up a schedule to get my truck done weekly? Lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk