☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

Dems are gonna be the reason they lose the election.

Basically the platform is "We aren't trump!", "we are going to chip away at gun rights!", "we are raising taxes!" and "orange man bad!"

I've not heard a single fucking thing of substance from them. No reasonable policy positions, nothing. The main issue im honestly seeing is there is a mad rush to be the furthest left to avoid being lumped in with the "alt right" that in reality is maybeeeee 2,500 white dudes strong.

Where does this get us? Obviously where we are now. By DoD definition we are already in a civil war, its just a low level conflict that is below conventional warfare.

I'm gonna place my bets on the Balkanization of America by 2035, mixed with regional conflicts. The coasts and major cities are clearly wanting a different lifestyle and world than those of us not in those areas, which is fine, honestly.

If you want high taxes, "free" everything except your life and having to bow down to a bloated .gov, go for it. It's not for me or anyone else. That doesn't make me a racist, just as voting Trump doesn't make me a racist. It's not my fault the dems are propping up a dude who has OBVIOUS signs of mental decline and they played identity politics with their VP candidate. Her qualifications are lacking, just as they were when she got her start.

Oh, I'm a racist for saying that?

" In 1994, California Assembly speaker Willie Brown, who was dating Harris at the time, appointed her to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and later to the California Medical Assistance Commission."

Sauce- https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-11-29-mn-2787-story.html

So don't give me the bullshit about not supporting a disaster filled ticket as a racist, inept, bigoted, xenophobic decision. It's clear Biden has been propped up as a mere puppet for the dems to hand over the reigns to someone who is as or more equally uncapable of running the country as Trump.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats fine and dandy, but when asked he confuses himself on his own position and flip flops on numerous topics, even within the same debate.

What his website says is irrelevant to me, what he says in a public setting is. It is honestly difficult to follow him on half the stuff he says because he loses his train of thought so easily or just reverts to "Trump isn't doing __________"

OK, well there's a platform that isn't just "I'm not Trump." Maybe you disagree with it or you find it sometimes lacking in clarity, but there it is.

No one i know has the time to thumb through that, let alone stomach the constant "may we have money plz" ads.

US voters in a nutshell.

"He has no policy positions!"

"What about these policy positions?"

"I don't want to read those!"

I'm not saying I don't want to

I'm saying 75%+ of American voters solely vote on party lines.

The remainder mainly get their information from mainstream news and clips online. No clips I've seen of Biden he has said the same thing twice about a policy stance when he actually talks about it.

I get his policy on most things, A quick scroll through his twitter feed will show it. As sad as it is, that is about the only way you can get something concise and to the point from "him" even though it is just a staffer throwing that out there.

No clips I've seen of Biden he has said the same thing twice about a policy stance when he actually talks about it.

The guy is old, and sure he's fumbled for words on a few occasions, but this claim is turbo bullshit unless you've only seen a very specifically curated series of Biden quotes. Trump is also old, and from what I've seen legitimately stupid. From what I've seen, there is more reasonable,complete, coherent content in the occasionally fumbled words Joey has provided in the last year alone than what Donnie has publically puked out in the last 5 years combined.

Vote policy, not personality people... :)

Agreed.

However be sure that you can be REAL happy with those policies indefinitely, should you or someone you care about find themselves in a different place/circumstance/position in the world than they are for the moment.

US voters in a nutshell.

"He has no policy positions!"

"What about these policy positions?"

"I don't want to read those!"

:lol:

Trump: "Sleepy Joe's gonna take yor covfefe guns and hamberders!"

Geesammy: "Antifa's taking over Portland! THEY TERK OUR JERBS!!!1!1"

Food for thought:

When an Asshole complains that every other person in the room is an asshole, and they are totally corrupt and fake news towards him....maybe, just maybe, HE'S the arsehole?

Trump's still complaining today about the prior administration. He's had 4 years to "lock her up" and Hitlary is still a free woman. #winning #promiseskept

The guy is old, and sure he's fumbled for words on a few occasions, but this claim is turbo bullshit unless you've only seen a very specifically curated series of Biden quotes. Trump is also old, and from what I've seen legitimately stupid. From what I've seen, there is more reasonable,complete, coherent content in the occasionally fumbled words Joey has provided in the last year alone than what Donnie has publically puked out in the last 5 years combined.

You absolutely cannot deny Biden has been failing to put forward a consistent set of policy positions in the last 1.5 year.

We are talking about Biden, not Trump. If you want to talk about Trump that's fine, but this is proves one of the points I'm making. Everyone is saying constantly "BUT TRUMP", ok that's fine, but what about Biden? Why can't Biden and his policies stand alone? Is he that weak that you have to prove that Trump is weaker? Is Trump that good you have to try and tear him down at every turn? Or is it simply that it's easier to attack another's position than to try and defend your own?

Clay didn’t you rave about Trump last election?

Don’t remember. But he was definitely my pro-business pick over Hillary.

EDIT: one post on page 3 back in 2016. Definitely didn’t “rave” about Trump. Actual presidential performance 4 years later a let down.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125359&highlight=Trump+Hillary&page=3

Don’t remember. But he was definitely my pro-business pick over Hillary.

EDIT: one post on page 3 back in 2016. Definitely didn’t “rave” about Trump. Actual presidential performance 4 years later a let down.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125359&highlight=Trump+Hillary&page=3

So is Biden your "pro-business" pick over Trump? You do work in that big bad sector that needs to be taxed way more according to certain folk....

Clay is voting for Trump again this election too.

He will say he isn’t, but we all know he can’t stomach that a vote for Joe is a vote for Kamala.

Honestly, I’ve seriously considered both. Here’s where I stand going into tomorrow:

- If I vote for Biden, I give a chance of meaningful societal change for my fellow Americans. The markets have baked in his impact on the business landscape already.

- if Biden loses, as a business professional with a diversified investment portfolio and a savvy CPA, I’ll still be well-positioned for continued economic success as much as can be afforded under Trump. :gabe:

Honestly, I’ve seriously considered both. Here’s where I stand going into tomorrow:

- If I vote for Biden, I give a chance of meaningful societal change for my fellow Americans. The markets have baked in his impact on the business landscape already.

- if Biden loses, as a business professional with a diversified investment portfolio and a savvy CPA, I’ll still be well-positioned for continued economic success as much as can be afforded under Trump. :gabe:

You and I both know Joe doesn’t have the answers for the economy. The markets will tank if he wins. With him winning comes shut downs and we can afford another one of those.

Some of the smartest economic minds with significant skin in the markets worry about a Biden admin and how it will demonize high earners.

So is Biden your "pro-business" pick over Trump? You do work in that big bad sector that needs to be taxed way more according to certain folk....

Biden is no more “pro-business” than the fact that Trump caused more long-term damage in his last 4 years than people feel he’ll be effective in the next 4. Srsly, you think Don is going to do LESS golfing? If the Senate goes blue, you think he’s going to get more done? Gotta look at the big picture. Trump’s caused irreparable damage locally and globally that won’t be fixed with him still at the helm.

I didn’t vote for Obama, but he was our President and I still did well. Many of us did. Do you really think Trump’s got aces up his sleeve for the next 4 years that he didn’t already pull?

Why would dozens of past administration officials (many people he picked) and top brass in the military rip him apart? Maybe he’s not as good as he says he is?

You and I both know Joe doesn’t have the answers for the economy. The markets will tank if he wins. With him winning comes shut downs and we can afford another one of those.

Some of the smartest economic minds with significant skin in the markets worry about a Biden admin and how it will demonize high earners.

Trump gets away with paying $750 a year in taxes.

I’ve gotten a refund every year since I’ve been married, largely to the deductions of taxable income my wife and I benefit from. As Biggie said, “my accountant handles that.”

The macroeconomic data I’m seeing from BofA/Merrill, PIMCO, Vanguard, Bloomberg/Economist, Euler Hermes, etc shows government stability and collaboration as a far better benefit to the US economy than right-wing scare tactics would have you believe. You and I BOTH know the economic data over the last 15-20 years - even with the Great Recession - supports this.

Looking back at the 2016 CR Election thread I posted above, there was a lot of guessing back then that never happened either.

Michael, You’re more scared of change than I have faith that Trump will continue benefitting our society, our economy, and our world. Smart, resourceful people can look out for both themselves AND the greater good. That’s where we have the greatest impact.

Our country prospered more through people working together, than being hoarders with thousands of rounds of ammo they’ll never shoot.

Now if you gentlemen will excuse me...I have a Lincoln that needs rear air bags fitted. :cool: