☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

125% voter turn outs are not possible.

K. We agree there.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/voter-fraud-more-votes-voters-2020/

Got any others?

Sidebar - I don't know much about them and haven't bothered to look, but there sure seems to be a lot of garbage seemingly generated by RealClearPolitics.com

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have no clue who they voted for, so this isn't even party specific. Watch the video of him doing the search in the first comment. Person born in 1902 cast a ballot in MI *SMH*

Snopes article:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/william-bradley-dead-voters-mi/

Even with Trump (most likely) losing, I think its pretty telling just how close it really was. Contrary to what the media hammers down your throat everyday, a fair amount of people do agree, at least in part, with what Trump says or does.

I'm still amazed by how polarized our country is and how evenly it is split.

Im convinced that had Trump not been so damn abrasive in his personality, he would win by a landslide. Kind of like how Trump didn't win in 2016, Hillary lost. Biden didn't win here, Trump just lost it.

I wish we could get a real candidate who isn't a career politician. I think that's still something the People want, hence, Trump. The mainstream Politicians and Media continue to show just how out of touch they are with the average American, and the polls showed that yet again. I'm not sure when they're going to figure that out.

Uh it kind of is.... possible. how many people cast their vote ASAP then got the rona and passed.

We're talking a fraction of a percent with that. Not 25%.

@Spankis.

LOL at using snopes as a fact check. That piece of shit tells you whatever is part of today's agenda/algorithm.

How anybody can continue to stand behind orange man after what just aired to the world minutes ago I will NEVER understand.

Many of them aren’t. Several key Republicans have said “Nah fuck that, we’re counting everything.” Undermining a main part of being American, the right to vote, is not smart.

I have a friend on FB that raved about Jorgenson for the last year. Once the writing was on the wall that Biden was going to win he legit started posting about what he needs to do to protect his guns. I immediately thought to myself..."this is why you dont vote 3rd party you idiot"

I'd agree had Trump not been more harmful for 2A than some others in the past.

I wish we could get a real candidate who isn't a career politician.

There has been.

The Toilet Paper industry panics.

I've got inside information. They didn't panic, and they barely adjusted their production during the pandemic because they knew eventually there would be a surplus. You can only wipe your fucking ass so many times and they have a pretty good idea year after year how much the public needs. :dumb::lolguy:

Steve Bannon has a very, very interesting, possibly insane take on what he thinks will happen.

Essentially - republicans own the courts and the legislators in the states in question. Trump will run this through the legal system to make the mail in votes get verified to the letter of the law, each vote at a time. It will take forever. Trump is going to be petty enough to draw this out as long as he can lol

I’m gonna turn off my tv now and just say fuck it and hope they don’t try to take our guns or raise taxes on me. The shows over boys. I don’t think he’s gonna make libs cry this time around. Maybe in 2024 when the cockroach comes back! If anyone dares to venture into the Steve Bannon world - here’s the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZeVXMh9PR0&t=4s

Edited by Panduh