Awesome Golf R Get's Ready for Winter

TTQ B4U

Never really spent much time looking at the VW Golf R but this 2019 is pretty darn nice. Like a fully loaded all digital dash Audi Hatch really. Love that it's a 6 speed too.

This new Ohio resident who moved in from West Virginia had never had a vehicle detailed but after 18k miles and a little over 13 months of ownership and never really doing much to it, he decided it was time.

Not wanting to spend a ton was a goal which worked out well as I don't look to put people in a package that they don't need. Under all the dirt and bugs was a super thick paint that honestly didn't have much in the way of scratches or swirls. My Basic Polish & Protect was perfect for him and yielded a near full paint correction.

As a fall upgrade I included a 12mo ceramic coating at No Charge as I know once he sees how it sheds dirt and water he will love it and never go back to a sealant again.

Again, overall, the car was really just dirty, laden with bugs due to lots of WV travels and the roof loaded with tree sap from parking it outside. Paint contamination was badly needed.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Once area that was swirled pretty bad and is very typical were the B-Pillars. It was something that bothered him a lot and not surprising considering it's an area seen every time he gets in his car. An easy fix that is very noticeable once out in the sun.

original.jpg

original.jpg

One thing I really like about the car is the piano black trim. Sets off the pearl paint so nicely. Gloss black wheels can be a pain but they do look good.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Another subtle touch is finally getting his exhaust tips back to new again. dirty and soot covered, they needed a little love.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg