Beautiful Black Performance Pack GT Get's Ceramic Pack

TTQ B4U

So fellow CR Member John aka Johnny2theG, contacted me to breath some glowing life back into his Black 201 Mustang GT Performance Pack with the notoriously difficult to maintain gloss black wheels.

The main thing was to install a nice ceramic coating to not only enhance the looks but to help with day-forward ease of cleaning. The car has a fair share of plastic trim/molding that also had seen it's share of wax and polish from days past that when left in place can be difficult to remove. Adding a nice Trim coating also helps darken it up and preserves that look too.

So all in we selected my Basic Polish & Protect with Ceramic Coating install on the painted finish, wheels and trim. Now, onto the pics:

Overall, the marring on the paint wasn't bad and what I consider light. Based on that and maintaining a budget, the above package proved a solid choice.

Couple BEFORE pics

original.jpg

original.jpg

AFTER showing it some love

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Amazing work Tim. It's always unbelievable to see the reflective properties after correction/shine.

We finally traded the Mercedes for a new Volvo for Hayley, so just trying to decide how far to go with it being a lease.

Amazing work Tim. It's always unbelievable to see the reflective properties after correction/shine.

We finally traded the Mercedes for a new Volvo for Hayley, so just trying to decide how far to go with it being a lease.

Thanks man. I think he was most happy with the wheels. Gloss black always looks good clean but they are a PIA to keep nice. Now they are all polished back to new and coated so he should be good for a while.

In terms of your new lease, just get the new vehicle package and coat it. Both ours are going back in Feb. Tamie's is still performing like new and I only polished it once back when we first got it.