2021 football thread

cstmg8

• 2 weeks later...

Wish all this Covid drama wasn't looming over the team. Guess we will see, but I think its a coinflip if everyone where available. If we have significant losses gonna need these boys to ball out for sure.

But Buckeyes love being the underdog so here we go again!

O- H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah heard the rumors just seen that. Not great but kickers usually are not as impactful in college as they are in NFL. Lets hope thats not the death sentence for us. Hate to lose a natty to a "fn kicker" hahaha (thanks Todd Hayley)

Hopefully they show up and play a good game. If Sermon can get going against Alabama's line, it'll give Fields a chance. I'm not convinced Fields is the caliber of quarterback to carry this game, but I hope he proves me wrong!!

Go Bucks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

My biggest concern is wade opening his pie hole.. his mouth writing checks his ass can't cover

He was responding to a question. They kinda took it out of context. He wasn't really running his mouth.

corso picked us to win..that is a death knoll

His record picking the last few years.

2019: 14-6

2018: 11-7

2017: 10-7

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is what it is. I don't put a lot of weight in that. lol

He's pretty unbelievable, definitely proving why he got the Heisman.

Fields shows moments of being great, and has some wheels, but even a lot of the completed passes require the receivers to break stride. Just not quite to that elite level. You have to wonder if a few more games to refine things would have helped.

Great team none the less, and Bama just puts it on for 4 quarters. It's not out of hand, but they need to make a move quickly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

was frustrating to watch knowing some of our key players were out. Wade isnt as good as he was made out to be. We needed to throw the ball down field more. We have the weapons and didnt use them once their safety was booted for targeting.

We were just too banged up to hand with one of the best in college football. Good game to Bama, they played lights out.

I don't know that we got out-played... I feel more like we got out-coached. Play calling was horrible. The defensive coverage was the worst. You can't play soft coverage against Alabama. They saw it and took advantage of it.

D stunk: we kept forgetting DeVonta was on the field. Najee juked through us.

O was rough: 2nd half Bama had Teague's number, losing Sermon 1st play sucked, and Fields just looked rattled the whole time.

Still enjoyable to watch the Buckeyes play, still proud of them......and just glad we beat Clemson.