5yr old 46k Mile Daily gets made new again

TTQ B4U

So a friend of mine Ben picked up a new to him daily last year after he had an accident that totaled out his previous SUV. He found a fully loaded and really nice Mazda CX-5 and a great deal was had given it's the previous generation body style. I removed a couple badges from the rear of the car, one being a Dealer Sticker and the other a faux "Touring" badge that didn't match the OEM look.

It's a pearl white but never really glowed and the trim was 5yrs faded and needed some "POP" put back into it.

Mazda has notoriously razor thin paints and being it's a daily no heavy paint correction was chose but rather a great Polish & Protect option including some Ceramic Coatings was all she needed.

Ben selected my Basic Polish & Protect Package with an 18-24 month Ceramic Coating on the paint. He also opted for the Ceramic on the cladding/trim which not only helps restore it's color and depth but will retain it for several years too. Lastly, let's not forget the wheels. 19" and in near perfect shape, they needed a light polish and ceramic to help with cleaning day-forward.

Inside he wanted the parchment (off white) leather cleaned and sealed up to prevent dye transfer. There was also another "faux" Touring badge on the dash that was an eyesore and is now gone. Lastly, I heard him mention needing to take some customers out the following day, so as a bonus I gave the interior a full cleaning to remove some drywall dust (home projects galore there) and winter muck. She's now perfect inside and out.

Yesterday was great and begins the spring detail season for sure. Love that the sun eventually popped out to help with pics too.

5 years old and with just over 46k on the ODO, I'd say she turned out better than new

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg