The best physical silver to have?

Johny Utah

Bars are technically cheaper to make, so there is less overhead most of the time on them, which means its less of a premium when you go to buy it. However, that doesn't seem to matter much for resale, and coins tend to be more valuable (silver eagles are collectible and some years are very rare). All that said, I prefer bars

The best place I've found to buy is instagram and ebay.

Apmex, jm, modern coin all have higher prices and premiums than most sellers on instagram and ebay.

Junk silver like 90 percent half dollars, scottsdale mint coins, pamp bars, englehard and jmatthey coins/ bars are where most of my value has come from. Their premiums rise very well when the office goes up.

During the pandemic the silver pandas premiums have taken quite a hit so now could be a good time to start buying those up

The best place I've found to buy is instagram and ebay.

Apmex, jm, modern coin all have higher prices and premiums than most sellers on instagram and ebay.

Junk silver like 90 percent half dollars, scottsdale mint coins, pamp bars, englehard and jmatthey coins/ bars are where most of my value has come from. Their premiums rise very well when the office goes up.

During the pandemic the silver pandas premiums have taken quite a hit so now could be a good time to start buying those up

When you buy on eBay, how are you 100% sure you are not getting fake silver? Do you test after and use PayPal to dispute if that is the case?

Ebay>categories>coins and bullion>silver> scroll down to deals.

A lot of the time jm bullion apmex etc will have good deals their websites don't show.

Last good one I found was pandas at 17.xx each when you buy 10 at a time. A few months later they were listed at 34 each on their site so I unloaded locally at 31 each.

If you want, message me and I'll give you a list of good sellers on instagram as well.