Mustang Cobra in Rio Red Lives on...

TTQ B4U

So my friends at Chapman Ford sold a couple nearly 2hrs away this great little gem of a convertible. They saw a couple cars that I've done for them in person they day they bought this and said they had to make the trip to Columbus to have this one done too. Personally, it's not my first choice in years but this 1997 only has 46k miles on it and the interior is a 10/10 and cleaned up just as well as the outside and I just love how it sounds.

It's a hard working couple that saved up for a summertime cruiser that they could enjoy on back country roads and get away from the mundane world of work and daily drivers. This ones checks a lot of their boxes.

It had a little paint work and I'm sure there's some history there but overall it's clean and well sorted. Fun thing is I mentioned perhaps upgrading the wheels and filling out the rear end a bit with some real meat and that's exactly what they were off to do today after they picked it up! Gotta love priorities and making such a great car look even better.

It was riddled with swirls and the panels that were painted did need a little love in terms of refinement. Now it's nearly impossible to tell which ones were painted. Considering they wanted a full interior done too including restoring the leather we balanced out costs and went with my Premium Enhancement Polish Package and a single layer of CarPro Ceramic that will do just fine for many years to come considering it's not going to see inclement weather nor bake out in the sun.

In addition, I cleaned and fully sealed the convertible top and ceramic coated their wheels. As an added touch, I tossed in restoring the black trim to NEW and sealed it up with it's respective coating too. Leather wise, it responded extremely well to the full Leatherique Restoration process and drank up nearly 3 applications of the rejuvenation product but now it's super soft, supple and best of all, no more dirt or gloss from years of crappy Armor-all like cheap interior dressing. Matte Black as it should be is how it is now.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg