Calling Clay and Randy...lol..i day to go

Mace1647545504

The Mark VI is the first Mark built on the Panther chassis, so it’s smaller and lighter. I haven’t seen them as desirable yet on the used market but it’s a little more reasonable to own and put in a garage.

Branded title makes it an over-glorified FBM find, IMO. Still a classic cruiser but I wouldn’t spend more than $5k. Thanks for the heads-up as I’ll see where this goes!

Seats on cars are like teeth on people. They show age. That odometer has been inoperative for a while.

The leather seats just age poorly if it’s not garaged and treated properly. Cloth/vinyl is a much better material for these vintage cars to have (look at MB TEX interiors on old Benzes).

The nose tells a better story of the car’s condition: great chrome/brightwork and clear, not-cracked parking lenses. I think the mileage is close enough to be legit.

Didn't some of these have a BMW diesel? I had a customer come by in one to order some basic maintenance parts for his. Said it got mid 30's MPGs.

You’re thinking of the Mark VII during the late ‘80s…Fox-body chassis and great MPG but even slower than normal.