2006 Jeep Wrangler gets Restored

TTQ B4U

So the Jeep is all completed and delivered. Such a great vehicle for a super couple. Neighbors of ours that are in the upper 60's. It's a 2006 model year purchased late summer 2005 finished in Flame Red Clearcoat over black cloth interior and has just over 42k miles on it.

The story here is the vehicle was a 50th B-Day gift from her husband as she wanted to have some topless fun in the summertime and the ability to navigate around town with ease. It's all locally driven and impeccably maintained. She is adamant that she will never sell it thus wanted it cleaned up like new inside and out. Mission Accomplished!

This was Basic Polish & Protect with a dual-layer ceramic coating for the painted surfaces. They also opted for the glass polish and coating, wheels to be coated and the roof to be cleaned and sealed too. Last on the exterior but really most important was the restoration of the greyed-out trim and then locking it all in with a trim-specific coating so it will stay as shown here, dark and luxurious like new.

Thanks for viewing!

I'm not gonna lie, I really dig this one. From the manual windows to the basic simplicity and the fact that it's so dang maneuverable. Would be a lot of fun for around town. Love that it's the 4.0l too.

original.jpg

I did convince the owner to remove the front plate too. Now it looks so clean.

original.jpg

original.jpg

It came out SUPER Clean and nice even underneath. Really helps that it's been a mall-crawler not a rock crawler.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

90-95% paint corrected. Keep in mind, at this age, it's about paint preservation so there's no need to chase every random scratch.

original.jpg

SO CLEAN and so nice looking. Never been a huge fan of Red on Jeeps but this one gave me The Buckeye Spirit.

original.jpg

It was brought to me in good shape but in bad need of a strong clean up and trim restoration.

original.jpg

The trim responded very nicely to the restoration. Here it is prior to the ceramic over top which also darkens it a bit more.

original.jpg

The top was another area that needed a strong cleaning and was due for a refreshing sealant. 3 layers of water repellent and nourishing of the material done!

original.jpg

original.jpg

Finally, the metal bumpers needed restored as well. Here too, the paint dries out and needs nourished. Putting the oils back in helps darken it up, repels moisture and brings them back to new. Once cured, they are then ceramic coated to lock in the efforts.

original.jpg