Track bike in Metro parks

Uncle Punk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KTMRIDER welcome aboard. That's how to break in a new rider. Get a new bike on Friday, out riding with a large group of sport bikes Sunday. It looked to me like you were with the pack whenever I checked for you. I was concerned about you riding with this group after I told you about the ride, looks like for nothing. I knew you could ride after I took you and your brother down 60 last year with the demo bikes but large group riding is somewhat different.

Sorry about some of the passes on 83. It would have been impossible to find a clean place for fourteen bikes to pass. If we would have all stayed behind a car doing 45 mph trust me more stupid things would have happened.

I love me some tall sexy things.

It's a little too tall for me, I'd have trouble mounting it.

*Cue the 'that's what she said' guy

Have neither of you two have the proper respect for the noob and his machine? At least offer to take it out for gas or something. Then shag it rotten.

And if you'd have trouble mounting it J, then I am screwed. You're taller than I am!

Welcome KTM! Sorry I missed the meeting you on the ride.

Glad to have you on board. I think a few of us would like to have sex with your bike. Me first.

Well.... OK but I request that you wait till I get off of it. I saw the looks the "Baby on Board" Kawi got. I can only imagine the looks of a KTM Adventure with a horney guy molesting it would get.:eek:

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw this mystery track bike in the Valley I think the number was 715 or something like that. About a mile behind him was a Metro Park Ranger. He was around were Rte 82 cuts through the park. If I see him again I'll have too double back and try to catch him/her see who it is.

So a heads up, Sand Run parkway down in the akron metro park is a BLAST.... I used to scream through there in my car! Until I got a ticket for 58 in a 25.. the good news... if a park ranger gets you and doesn't call in the local police the ticket costs the same but no points...