Christian Sportbike Association Ride #3 - June 13th

600ZZ4eb

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there were turtles? i just remember the peacock. that was something else.

it was a GREAT day to ride, the spotty cloud cover provided just enough shade to keep things cool, and the roads were about as much as you could expect of them (gravel here and there, but not other nasty surprises)

this ride was the first time i'd been on 536 since last year (I think) and it is just as good as i remembered.

thanks everyone who rode in group 1. we had a good similarly paced group.

Mr Ducati (sorry I'm horrible with names)

DSC00156.jpg

That would have been me - Eric.

I'm not a fan of 536 - bumpy as shit and too much crap on the road. Gravel comes and goes, but those speed bumps things across the road really suck.

What's up with the deer? I thought they were only supposed to be out in the early morning and evening? They need to extend the hunting season on those things to year 'round!

We had a nice little group of riders - all pretty much riding at the same pace and no issues with anyone. Couldn't have asked for a better group to ride with for the day.

Got back to Indy around 1:00 AM after having dinner with my brother-in-law in Zanesville. Wasn't easy getting my ass outta bed this morning.:D

LOL that is the Gas station Ebon and my self were waiting for the two lost riders at!.

you missed out on the Amish Dinner in Beausford. Im still burping the meatballs .. Best I ever had! and i'm from Brooklyn!

It was an awesome ride I'll go for a repeat of that ride whenever we can get a fast group together again. The nice thing about 536 is its short enough that you can run it once slower and find out where the gravel is then run it more aggressively. Eric whenever you come back around this way let me know.

.... Eric whenever you come back around this way let me know.

Count on it!

We need to get our same group together for a Deal's Gap trip soon - maybe sometime in mid to late July.

I'm gonna take a faster bike though so I can keep up with you bastages!

I kinda liked having a little more horsepower than you so you didnt completely loose me. Give you a little more top speed and I wont be able to keep you in sight. I have been hearing good and bad about the gap. I had a friend go down to the gap 2 weeks ago and he said it was horrible with cops and harleys.

...he said it was horrible with cops and harleys.

I don't mean the actual 11 miles o f the Gap itelf - but the area. We won't see shit for cops or bikes once we get south into North Carolina.

I usually only do the Gap itself twice a day - early morning on the way out and later on the way back. Tons of great roads if you know where to look!

I'm heading to Utah for a ride on July 2 and will be back on the 13th. Any weekend after that I'm ready to head south.