Looking for a NE Ohio route to 555, next weekend

InyaAzz

Thanks for calling John; sorry for not answering I was in the shower.

Udell texted me early this morning about 1:30 an stated he was assuming no one was going to make it down.

Because of me planning to do this ride earlier I have been informed that I need to stay away from home anyway so she can get things done. (We are going out of town tomorrow.)

I will be riding down that way by myself I guess. If any one sees a baby with goggles on the back of a bike down there it’s me, say hi.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made it home. Hank and Randy left for Detroit and Flint about 20 mins ago. I have to shower still and head to my friends house. I had a lot of fun. Had just as much fun Friday nigth hanging out with Kristen and Garrett. I am MAD hungry and sore.

who are these guys?

mjmvf4.jpg

x1wmqe.jpg

rcoxw7.jpg

10egdx5.jpg

Sorry about the electrical troubles guys, I still havent found that short.

Is everyone seeing the red X's? Is it just my work computer and their firewall?

I dont see the red x. What up G? thanks for everything and the hella laughs man. That was some funny stuff man.

I dont see the red x. What up G? thanks for everything and the hella laughs man. That was some funny stuff man.

I had a good time, that "one or two beers" plan turned into "too many beers". We met some interesting characters though The cowgirl prostitute, shortbus girl, "I heard herpes" guy, "I give myself tattoos that nobody can tell what they are girl"

Those pictures are too funny, how did I miss them being taken. I thought I told you guys to stay away from the baby because it bites. You guys don't listen to anyone.

Shit, now John has his 10 tuned, all you guys with these big bikes are going to make me have to get a 10. It's not fair.

Glad to see you made it the rest of the way home Garrett. I hope you get that problem chased down.

What's this about a pet bat?

Edited by Uncle Punk

I tried to tell him first one to the river gets to ride the K1200S back but he would have no part of that.

Nice pictures, thanks for posting them.

Anyone stupid enough to race you deserves to lose their bike. I had already warned him about you buddy.