My new looooove! -- (My first Ride 5/17/09)

2 fiddy girl

I was going to have my first real ride on Saturday, but "thank you, Ohio"...no ride for me.

Sunday, Sunday...goin' ridin' on my Ninja 250!

We took off around 1, headed up Riverside Dr. to 42 (from Dublin) turned around at the Marathon on 42 and headed back down Riverside Dr. back to Dublin and home (wow, what a great scenic ride!!!)...my boyfriend wanted to check in on me and see how I was feeling about riding and my first words when I got off the bike were "we're so not done riding yet!" So then we headed out 161 to Mechanicsburg to my parent's house, which was a great ride, but it was chilly. We then headed back around 6 and finally called it a day...put about 115 miles on my baby yesterday! :) Finally time for her 2nd oil change! LOL

So, in conclusion, thank you to my amazing boyfriend for introducing me to this awesome hobby. It's allready my new addiction and can't wait for the next ride! I can't believe I'm actually riding, I really rode for about 3 hours yesterday, and I knew I was "riding" when I FINALLY got to do the "biker wave!!" Haha...

Until next time!.... :p

Oh, and an updated picture of my ride.

Before...

Ninja250001.jpg

After... (Pink wheel stripes, Pink Ninja Decals, Full system Yosh exhaust, Rear Seat Cowl, Rear peg eliminator/exhaust mount)

PINKEDOUT.jpg

Edited by 2 fiddy girl
Pictures...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! The first few rides are some of life's most eye opening moments. Ahh, nostalgia . . .

:plus1:

Yes, it hearkens me back to the days of yore.

Welcome to the club.

Now you are fully certified to say "Them fuckin' cagers."

julia, tell your man to get his shit together and ride with me when i call damnit!!

o, and congrats, and may there be many more enjoyable rides in your foutre. bike looks great!

Haha! He was a little busy last night, ya know, with the new toy and all...LOL

You never call me to ride!? :( :( :(

• 1 year later...