5-23 saturday ride

rusty 996

FYI - last Sunday afternoon, I rode 555 from 37 to 78 to Chesterville?, you know the place little store on corner, and back to 78 west to Nelsonville.

very few gravel on corner, especially between south of 37 to north of 78.

south of 78 had some, but nothing compare to last summer time.

I would love to join you guys, but I am doing the ERC 8am to 2pm for insurance and wify wants ride afternoon.

Please share the road condition and let me know any good road round there.

Have fun and ride safe.:)

555 would be excellent if the state would take the money they receive from Speeding tickets to clean it up. BTW going around a corner and almost hitting an amish family on a horse and buggy is not cool .

hey rusty.. just talked to you at bike night.. if your still up for a ride sat... like i said we will be down in hocking.. and starting to ride around 12ish... we wont be traveling out of hocking at all but there are some really good roads down there... i'll have that gas station and directions ready for you by tomorrow...

I might be in; I've already got a Hocking ride planned for Friday consisting of 555, 78, and a few other roads, but I'd love to get another ride in this weekend seeing as I havn't had a really good ride in like...3 weeks :|

I'll keep an eye on this thread and see where it leads.

hey repsol2007 did anybody ask your opinion?this thread is about who going ride on saturday,and the 555 was just sugestion + you not going so quiet.
Hey Rusty with that attitude I go off the track to avoid hitting you next time!

it's time for the two of you to cage fight.

I might be in; I've already got a Hocking ride planned for Friday consisting of 555, 78, and a few other roads...

Hey guys, anyone that hits 555 either Friday or Saturday be sure to post up here with a report on the road condition and/or PM me cause I'm plannin a ride on Sunday with a couple guys I work with and 555 is one of the roads I'm considering throwing in the mix!

or we stay home look like the weather be crapy

Weather.com is saying "isolated t-storms" with only a 30% chance of precip. for Sat and Sunday now. Pretty good chance it will do nothing.

red 848 ,there is two possibilitys we go to 555 or we join TwiztedRabbit for hocking hills

2 things: 1, 555 is in the hocking hills area and 2, the weather is suppose to be 83 and sunny till monday. U know where we will be if u want to meet up w us sat morning, and I believe were riding sunday morning now too bc madcat is meeting up w us

Myself and a few friends are supposed to be in hocking hills saturday, I will be on my 02 spirit 1100 (purple in color) and a black kawaski 900 and two other bikes,I will be watching for u, we should be down around there about 9 or 10ish