:) So much for listening....I bought another bike...

Dubguy85

Well.....I didn't listen very well...I've always wanted this bike, and found one I couldn't pass up...2005 cbr1000 repsol with only 2500 miles... This thing is more mint than any used bike ive ever seen...So..I had to buy it :D

I don't care that I have two sportbikes..I will ride both of them and enjoy them both for what they are....

This is right before I signed the papers!

C6K97EMG6R6HQW6REX3V_05.jpg

Well.....I didn't listen very well...I've always wanted this bike, and found one I couldn't pass up...2005 cbr1000 repsol with only 2500 miles... This thing is more mint than any used bike ive ever seen...So..I had to buy it :D

I don't care that I have two sportbikes..I will ride both of them and enjoy them both for what they are....

This is right before I signed the papers!

C6K97EMG6R6HQW6REX3V_05.jpg

Looks awesome. :D

That is the only CBR I've ever wanted. That bike has always had a spot in my heart. SEXIEST CBR ever produced. :bow:

Also, you're pretty young, and it seems you're balling out of control. Live at home? Got a hook up on a great career and they gave you the job? ...help me out here. :D:p

That bike has always had a spot in my heart. SEXIEST CBR ever produced. :bow:

I definitely agree with you there Nick, and I even used to own an 06 silver/silver RR, plus I voted for the motard.

But damn, everytime I see the Repsol it makes me happy in the pants. :wackit:

That is an amazing bike....I love the Repsol's.

Soo....did you trade in the SV?

Thanks man...nope not yet...The tank is getting fixed as we speak! Still for sale. Someone in Columbus is very interested though.. Hopefully it sells...But he won't get the same price you are getting! haha

Nice stable of bikes you have there. The Repsol is a sweet bike; that Ducati isn't half bad either.:)

Thank you sir! The repsol is def no duc, but I will love it very much! :D

That is the only CBR I've ever wanted. That bike has always had a spot in my heart. SEXIEST CBR ever produced. :bow:

Also, you're pretty young, and it seems you're balling out of control. Live at home? Got a hook up on a great career and they gave you the job? ...help me out here. :D:p

I'm def a youngster, but NO def don't live at home :p. I have a job I enjoy yes.. It helps I have no wife, no kids, and also have a company car ;)

Where did you get it?

Dealership in Indianapolis..My dad knows the owner very very well and they called me the second it got traded in...They knew I wanted one for awhile so gave me a deal I couldn't pass up!

I definitely agree with you there Nick, and I even used to own an 06 silver/silver RR, plus I voted for the motard.

But damn, everytime I see the Repsol it makes me happy in the pants. :wackit:

Thanks man! I will def enjoy staring at it!

LOL thanks moose! I appreciate the hatrid! Hey man thats why I have to rock single status! After marriage, its all down hill! :D

it's a good thing I like you, otherwise you'd come home to an empty garage... :D ( yes I am evil like that..00020077.gif)