I, too, am purchasing a new ride

Reimbrandt

I had a friend enquire if my bike was for sale to which I said yep, if someone offered me enough money for it. long story short... he did. So I went an looked at a '96 CBR that is in near perfect condition and am sold. Should be able to get down and pick it up this weekend sometime...... Gonna miss my baby, but on to bigger a better things.

Definitely a nice upgrade! I actually had a 96 F3 in the yellow/purple paint scheme several years back. I had it for about a year and I don't think I so much as checked the oil, let alone do any actual maintenance and that thing always fired right up and ran like a champ. :)

It had close to 30k miles on it when I sold it and I got almost what I originally paid out of her. Hell I would have kept it but I got a smoking deal on a 99 F4 at the time. You just can't beat Honda sportbikes, especially from that era.

Anyway, congrats on the new ride! :cheers:

well shit....... the bike deal fell thru. So I didn't get the CBR, but I am still gonna be on a red wing. (I know I'm gonna catch some hell for this) went totally the other direction and got a chopper/bobber..... I enjoyed the CBR, but the throttle is just too tempting and gonna get me in trouble or worse. So, go ahead and do your worse on how could I possibly get such a contraption...................... my true love is custom rides with all kinds of personallity. She needs some work but will be well worth it.

well shit....... the bike deal fell thru. So I didn't get the CBR, but I am still gonna be on a red wing. (I know I'm gonna catch some hell for this) went totally the other direction and got a chopper/bobber..... I enjoyed the CBR, but the throttle is just too tempting and gonna get me in trouble or worse. So, go ahead and do your worse on how could I possibly get such a contraption...................... my true love is custom rides with all kinds of personallity. She needs some work but will be well worth it.

:eek:

well shit....... the bike deal fell thru.

Damn...been there done that...you oughta check out my ranting thread...bike deal fell through...I feel ya...luckily my fiance has all the resources to find me something different

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

Yeah.... hate it when you think you have it all falling into place and some dink thows a wrench in the works. But it all worked out...... got me thinkn and turned to a different breed of bike that I can enjoy more than seeing how much more I can twist before s**t myself. rather cruise.................

Well, I like to stick to the old addage...Everything Happens For a Reason. We don't always know why but there is always a reason and most of the time things work out for the better...good luck continuing your search...I again, think I found a bike...well my fiance found one for me...so we'll see

Damn straight....... Luke at cheshire choppers is gonna do all the mechanicals and add his own touches. THen I'll probably do a "underworld" layout on it.......... cant wait

From what I've seen you do, you are going to make the chopper a true work of art. I'm excited to see it done. Be sure to post pics.