5/25 memorial day ride

EagleCock

placed this in the columbus section since that's where we will be departing but anyone and everyone is welcome to come along. :)

plan is to leave iron pony @ 10am. that means you should come ready to ride (full tank of gas, empty blatter, etc) around 9:45 for those who follow the 15 min rule. The route has been planned out but will not be posted online. Round trip will be approx 150 miles but we will be stopping for lunch. There will be some twisties involved but you are expected to ride at your own pace and not try to keep up with the fastest rider. If we need to split up into groups depending on the turnout, we will make that decision before we leave. any other important details will be discussed on Monday & please post up if you plan on riding.

so who's dtf?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

placed this in the columbus section since that's where we will be departing but anyone and everyone is welcome to come along. :)

plan is to leave iron pony @ 10am. that means you should come ready to ride (full tank of gas, empty blatter, etc) around 9:45 for those who follow the 15 min rule. The route has been planned out but will not be posted online. Round trip will be approx 150 miles but we will be stopping for lunch. There will be some twisties involved but you are expected to ride at your own pace and not try to keep up with the fastest rider. If we need to split up into groups depending on the turnout, we will make that decision before we leave. any other important details will be discussed on Monday & please post up if you plan on riding.

so who's dtf?

Ill be the older gentleman in front of you

I may be in on this... I got to check and make sure I'm not pissing anyone off by going riding on memorial day.

better to pissed off then pissed on.... and if they don't like it...TOO BAD!:D usually works for me...

Right now the weather geniuses show 30% chance rain tomorrow. I will keep checking the weather predictions and wake up early enough to post polaris conditions tom morning.

This ride will be cancelled if there is rain...maybe we could plan local ride if morning rain but clear afternoon