white dudes

ChickOn2

M3's are awesome.

Now back to the original thread... did I hear there was a "spanking line"?

Isaac's papa is gettin' it first, because he seems to require immediate discipline. Line forms to the right.

And I'm sure the "original thread" was not about spanking...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know when ever I pull up next to an Fugly chick on a bike I cannot wait to get out of there... So it may seem as if I want to race you but in reality I'm just trying to get away!!!!!!!

lol

:nono: Check out her profile, she's cute.

I know when ever I pull up next to an Fugly chick on a bike I cannot wait to get out of there... So it may seem as if I want to race you but in reality I'm just trying to get away!!!!!!!

lol

Finally an answer that makes sense...

BLASPHEMY! :mad:

On a related note, I got to drive next to a brand new M3 yesterday. The stock exhaust note is BEAUTIFUL!

there was a 370Z and a new M3 coupe doing some passes at BeaveRun this past weekend. The 370Z sounds ok, but the M3, at full bore sounds amazing! Not quite as nice as the V10 of the M5 or M6, but still.

That said, the C63 AMG has a V8 rumble to die for.

Crap... I'm going to have to pay more attention to the passengers in cars next to me from now on...
every time i pull up someone that wants to race i rev it up a bit and then take off slower than i usually do.. they look like such fools i love it.. in a little compact that sounds like a go-cart haha

beautiful! well done! my favorite reply!

reconrat -- imagine the action truck drivers see!! :)

Interesting. The majority of the attention I get on the bike is from little kids waving furiously at me. Once, I even heard a parent say 'see, girls can ride too....'.

I heard a little girl go 'mommy, look, its a girl and she's got a motorcycle' hahaha, yeah. Little kids love the motorcycles.

I heard a little girl go 'mommy, look, its a girl and she's got a motorcycle' hahaha, yeah. Little kids love the motorcycles.

My son is three years old and he talks about wanting to sit on "mommy's dirt bike" and how he wants to ride a dirt bike....my fiance and I went for a ride a few weeks ago and we stopped at the gas station and there was a little boy in there and we were carrying our helmets and he was awestuck...it was adoreable....I just hope no one looks down on me for putting my little angel on the back as soon as I possibly can.

Strap him down with some bungees! I have a new invention idea! A 2 part jacket, you wear one, the kid wears the other, and they zip/button/glue together.... that way there's no risk he falls off the back! *knock on wood nothing ever happens*

As for the OP... it's cuz they're jealous.... anyone can drive an automatic Civic/Neon/Camaro..... it actually takes some brains to ride a motorcycle

Strap him down with some bungees! I have a new invention idea! A 2 part jacket, you wear one, the kid wears the other, and they zip/button/glue together.... that way there's no risk he falls off the back! *knock on wood nothing ever happens*

As for the OP... it's cuz they're jealous.... anyone can drive an automatic Civic/Neon/Camaro..... it actually takes some brains to ride a motorcycle

:) I actually saw something of a harness that straps to the riders back that allows a small child to be attached to the rider in that way....but I'm pretty sure that would be illegal in Ohio because someone mentioned that your child has to be tall enough to reach the foot pegs before they can ride...but I like your invention idea way better, unless of course you fall, then your kid falls then you're both f***ed lol. I also agree with you about others being jealous...which feels pretty damn good, if you ask me! :D

I just shake my head at people like that and go on about my business. But, then again, I think if I didn't have pink flowers and butterflies on my gear, people would think I am a dude anyway cause I am big. I am one of those special cases (like Sara and Ananda) that don't have to lower their bikes to touch the ground. Not saying you did, but I get the double-take look all the time from chicks and dudes, like they are looking to see if I have a vagina or something. I haven't had that problem with people trying to race me. *shrug*

... people would think I am a dude anyway cause I am big...

Nonsense, you all look like the girls/ladies that you are. Now if you are in McDonalds, and the kid says "Can I help you Sir?", then you should worry a bit.

I did the drive thru in PA like a week after I had the bike. Was pretty cool, but the bike was still stock and whisper quiet. I'll have to try it again now that the pipes are alive!