white dudes

ChickOn2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would also like to add, that most of the vehicles I have had were faster than a lot of 600s

But that's just because you're way cooler than everyone else..:p;)

In all reality, there's not a whole lot of vehicles on the street capable of running mid to high 10's in a 1/4 mile, which a bone stock (high end) 600 can do. Certainly not with me riding it, but the bike is capable..

I need some insight, fellas. Maybe its because I lack a Y chromosome, but certain behaviors baffle me.

WHY do white dudes always feel like they need to race me when I'm on my bike and they are in their diesel truck/riced-out Neon/minivan:wtf:

At every stop, I get the double eyeball, the scowl... followed by a comedic and pathetic attempt at gunning their little engines at takeoff.

And YES, its ALWAYS white dudes. Age 18 to 68, all walks of life.

I'm looking for the "Top 10 Reasons Why White Dudes Feel Compelled To Try To Race Me."

GO.....------->

Well first of all how do you know they don't act that way with all bikers, regardless of sex or race?

Are you saying you've never been challenged by any black dudes?

Maybe its not a race issue more demographics. Diesel trucks = people that are ignorant about sport bikes and only know Harley's ( not everyone so don't go off on me if you have a deisel truck). Diesel Trucks can beat Harley's. Thus they think they can beat you. LOL

Do they actually take off and try to leave you or just rev the engine? maybe they just want to see the rearview...

Maybe you should post pics ...

:popcorn:

Is that how you get all your trim? :p

You better believe it, being married, it would be wrong of me to put any effort into it, but if they come to me, what else am I supposed to do? :bukkake-1:

Just kidding, I am good boy and a good husband ;), but it is always nice to get some attention from some cute girls.

You better believe it, being married, it would be wrong of me to put any effort into it, but if they come to me, what else am I supposed to do? :bukkake-1:

Just kidding, I am good boy and a good husband ;), but it is always nice to get some attention from some cute girls.

We know you are. Now get back to TRIMming us some stickers.:D

The only people that want to race me are fat chicks at DQ, all wantin' to blow through their peanut buster parfait like it's last call, and they gotta get one more in 'em before the big lip-shaped light goes out. Slow down bitches! Ain't ya ever hard of brain freeze? I am savoring my dilly bar, skank! And their race? Doesn't matter. White, black, latino...all of 'em. Just big, honkin' fat chicks. The kind that break a sweat picking out a donut.

Well first of all how do you know they don't act that way with all bikers, regardless of sex or race?

i couldn't say, bro.. you tell me LOL

Are you saying you've never been challenged by any black dudes?

That would be correct. Looks from black dudes, white chicks and black chicks, yes. Challenges, no.

Do they actually take off and try to leave you or just rev the engine? maybe they just want to see the rearview...

Maybe you should post pics ...

:popcorn:

UGGHHH hopeless!! So hopeless!!! And how do you propose I take a picture of my butt on a bike, sir?

No one ever wants to race me when on my bike. Only time is a douche in a ratty Porche 928. He might have been pissed about the sticker on my helet that says "My $6,000 bike is faster than your $60,000 Porche"

P1020159.jpg

Edited by bdruggan10r

i couldn't say, bro.. you tell me LOL

That would be correct. Looks from black dudes, white chicks and black chicks, yes. Challenges, no.

UGGHHH hopeless!! So hopeless!!! And how do you propose I take a picture of my butt on a bike, sir?

LOL Just saying... take it as a compliment and stop intellectualizing it...

No one ever wants to race me when on my bike. Only time is a douche in a ratty Porche 928. He might have been pissed about the sticker on my helet that says "My $6,000 bike is faster than your $60,000 Porche"

Okay, that is really cute...or cool, whichever term is more masculine...and it's WAY funnier because it's totally true!!

P1020159.jpg

i think we still lose that one.

Lulz. You told a female to stop intellectualizing? Like they ever could in the first place..

(sry' date=' just kidding. pleez don't kill me)[/quote']

If you don't stop misbehaving, I'm going to give you a sound spanking.

I think you need a taller bike because Jinu's point flew right over your head. ;)

$60' date='000 German sports car > $6,000 Japanese sport bike.[/quote']

BLASPHEMY! :mad:

On a related note, I got to drive next to a brand new M3 yesterday. The stock exhaust note is BEAUTIFUL!