Hotel Party 2nite..ride tomorrow...

FocusDave01

Me and some friends are throwin a hotel party at the Hilton in Easton tonight. I know its last minute notice but figure if anyone is down then stop by and say hi if your in the area..Prob gonna drink more at bars and take the party back...all in walking distance to bars and stuff..so no DUI's..Then maybe if weather holds tomorrow do some Columbus riding with you guys!! Any questions hit the cell up 513-432-4379 ill be ridin up there and not leaving till prob 2pm...

:dj:

schweet, depending on other plans i heard about i might come by with one of my room mates and see whats up

well if you all are hanging at easton better bring monies... it's expensive over there...:D

everythings expensive compared to the hall! but yeah...it is expensive to go to easton or downtown. went out to ugly tuna the other night and was shocked at the bill. though met some ppl yesterday that bartend at bar louie's in easton...hmmm.... :D

I remember doing those in high school, 17 years ago.... crap i'm old!!! LOL

:plus1: We use to do that a lot when we were teenieboppers. Front desk calling complaining about noise, etc..lol.

It's nice to be over 21 and have my own pad to party at if I want. :woo:

Which begs the question: Dave, how old are you?!

man i thought it was gonna suck..was even talking to dustin started off slow but damn went to crown then average joes then had about 10+ in and out..yeah hotel partys are old school and i hadnt been to one in such a long time i thought id rekindle the memories...so it actually turned out pretty good...from what i remember...:popcorn: