Random Trike

thegame

That's like trying to steer a jet boat with a paddle. Who designs these things?

not exactly... it's a later gen beetle rearend...70-75 ish, 60 horsepower...maybe. It'll turn just fine, it's just a retarded concept in the first place. it gained NOTHING by putting forks on it, and now you have helmet laws and special licensing requirements to contend with...totally pointless.

That's all? Maybe it's modified? I thought buggies often made over 100hp.

And no, it will not turn "just fine", look at the rear tires, now look at the front. Can you say understeer? If he accelerates even a little the front end isn't even going to try and grip the pavement.

It's all relative' date=' Magz. I think speakers on a sport bike are pointless however you seem to find them appropriate.

This guy just wanted some forkz on his dune buggy. Maybe the front end gave out and all he had lying around was half of a chopper??[/quote']

I guess it's possible, but I still see it as an effort in futility...you could be right.

That's all? Maybe it's modified? I thought buggies often made over 100hp.
not usually, the engine looks like your standard 1600 dual port Vdub flat 4 motor. i think the dual ports were rated at 60 hp, and the single ports were rated at 57 hp. top end is around 65 mph at redline. (no rev limiter so you could push it past that, but run a higher risk of blowing it up)
And no, it will not turn "just fine", look at the rear tires, now look at the front. Can you say understeer? If he accelerates even a little the front end isn't even going to try and grip the pavement.
again, top speed is in the 60's, as long as the pavement is dry, the front wheel will grip fine. It's a wide open differential (stock at least).