anyone available to go look at a bike tonight?

ross

I'm going to look at a gsxr 750 in fredericktown tonight. I'd like to have someone go with me to take a look because i don't like meeting with people from craigslist by myself. plus i know what most of the sheep fuckers on here are like so i trust most of you guys. if anyone is free its about an hour drive from columbus with a stop for food somewhere along the way.

So if you want to get away from a nagging gf/wife for a couple hours tonight and get a free dinner let me know.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i found it but gaybo didnt post pics.

2007 Suzuki 750 - $7400 (Fredericktown)

Reply to: sale-kwsn6-1144212037@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-04-28, 12:28PM EDT

If interested and would like pics please contact me at smjohnson202@yahoo.com or call me at 740.507.7420. I have a 2007 Suzuki GSXR 750 up for sale that is in show room condition. The bike has never been droped or had any damage what so ever done to it. It comes with rear sear and rear cover, new oil filter, and a black helmet.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1144212037

there are pics....you just fail. and that is the wrong price.

take that down adam...don't want everyone else all up in my kool aid

Edited by ross

Uhhmmmm... Havent any of you looked at the weather or even out your window? Youre gonna get wet if you ride.

Come on boy's...a little rain never hurt anybody!! I can't believe y'all are complaining about some cool drops when it's 80 degrees outside!! lol...and you call girls sissies...I'll ride in the rain any day!!

google maps is your friend jagr :lol:

it appears to be approximately 45min - 1hr north of columbus via 71N.

I know, i was at work. hope its what youre looking for.

What happened to the hookers and blow?:D

a gixxer???? :(

Yes:)

Jealous... I want a 750.....

Mike is the one that put the idea of a 750 in my head.

yutttt huhhhhh

no this is not a 600,750,and 1000, that was an optional accessory on the '07 models. this is a plain 750

did you check it out???

Yes

Ok people, nochknstrps and i went to look at the bike. like the craigslist ad said it is an '07 GSXR 750 with about 6200 miles on it. the kid has had the bike listed on craigslist 5 times now within the last month. he started out asking $7450 for it and gradually came down on the price through his craigslist ads. today it was relisted at $6800 so i jumped all over it. with blake's help we did some negotiation and got the guy down to $6600 since it desperately needs new tires (has some race takeoffs on it that came from Lizard). so we finally agreed on $6600 and i'm going to pick it up on friday.

overall i think it is a pretty good deal

Come on boy's...a little rain never hurt anybody!! I can't believe y'all are complaining about some cool drops when it's 80 degrees outside!! lol...and you call girls sissies...I'll ride in the rain any day!!

Im made of sugar, Ill melt.