Leaving for Iraq my last bike night for a year

jmatczy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home- great meeting you all and thankful the rain held off for us!! - JBart should have some pics to post here soon! We just hit snow rd all the way back to 71---took a little longer than expected but we made it ok even after going through a downpour for 30 min on 71south. Had a great time! Hope to meet up again soon guys!

:cheers::banana:

Edited by OfcMav

Home- Uploading pics now. I will have them on in a couple minutes. Nice meeting everyone. Surprisingly I didn't get any rain at all today. Tiny little sit but that was about it.

We are missing Vulcan rider's and the Honda Night Hawk ( Sorry I forgot your name and just about everyone elses)

100_38322.jpg

100_38332.jpg

100_38342.jpg

100_38352.jpg

100_38362.jpg

100_38372.jpg

That's all of them. I also put them in my Ohioriders photo gallery.

The least bikes I have ever seen there on one of the 5 bike nights I have been there. I kind of like it that way. The 7 of us got there parked right by the front door. Walked inside were seated immediately with options of where. We all got our food quick enough and sat and B.S.ed. Good conversations about all kinds of stuff. Nobody had any hang ups, except for myself of course. After we ate we went outside walked around looked at the 100 or so bikes that were there, B.S.ed some more and went our separate ways. It was very pleasant and a good time.

It was great meeting ya all....nice write up Lost.......that's what we did....and yah..I had my atomics again as usual......came back home then found out.........my kid have a sleepover so after coming home took the wifey to west 6th and came back at 2 AM yikes....so I am still sleepy...west 6th had some HDs not a single sportbike......I will upload the pics tonight....