Ride June 14th

Hutch

Ohio Twisty Ride, Sunday June 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planning a 4-5 hour ride in the twisties of the greater Coshocton area. Who's in?

Logistics will be to meet at the Sunoco Station on the corner of 62 and 37 in Johnstown OH - except TaRR, who,if attending, will meet us closer to his place at the Gas Station in Martinsburg. Planning to meet at 12:30pm, due to the fact that I have a track day the night before, and may need the time to rest up.

If you've done this ride with me in the past, I know lots more roads than I did last year, and you're sure to have a blast!

Everyone is welcome.

This ride is planned by a friend of mine and will be a real good ride, All is welcome to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea of how many will be there? Also, what is the difficulty level of this ride? I'm still working on my corner confidence! I'm just a couple miles outside of Johnstown, but wouldn't be able to make it until 1:00, so I may not be in anyway.

Any idea of how many will be there? Also, what is the difficulty level of this ride? I'm still working on my corner confidence! I'm just a couple miles outside of Johnstown, but wouldn't be able to make it until 1:00, so I may not be in anyway.

From riding with this guy in the past the ride should have a little of everything. I'm not that fast myself I just ride my own pace and take the corners at a speed I feel safe at. If they get to far ahead and come to a turn they usually wait. Not for sure how many there will be I'm guessing 5 to 7. I'll try and find out more info.

It's not looking like I'll be able to go this time, a friend and I are going on a poker run next weekend, and I rode down to Coshocton this evening to rescue my dad from the side of the road on 643. I got a SLIGHT taste of how fun those roads down there are, and I con't wait to get to ride some more! The downside is that it was about 135 miles round trip, and I was just barely through Coshocton. It might take some sweet talking to get permission from the wife, or maybe just some time for her to learn more stuff on the bike!

ride at ur own pace man!

wish i could make this! i got to work at 3,maybe ill try to get into work a few mins early so seth can get outta there and meet u guys. having rossi and seth as tour guides is almost as good as having me haha

Does anyone want to ride a little earlier and then maybe meet up with the others, if so is anyone able to lead the ride that might no the roads somewhat? If not I think they are meeting at the gas sunoco on 62 and 37 around 12-12:30. as stated in first post. I'll meet up in martinsburg.

The guy has a track day today, I'm going to mid-ohio to hang out, I'll check on the times and post later.

I'm out this time, I forgot we have a graduation party to go to tomorrow at 2:00. Maybe next time!

Is anyone going to the "Fallen Heros" poker run starting at A.D. Farrow next Sat? I'm planning on being there for sure. I'm kinda anxious to meet some of the other OR members! I may also make it out to the OR bike night sometime!

I guess these guys are not meeting at 37 and 62 , they are just meeting me at 62 & 541 in martinsburg at 12:30, I'm only going to be able to ride like a hour or two but the rest is riding more so feel free to come. There is a slight chance I will not attend because I might not get off work untill 7:00am and then have to be home around 2:00. I'm going to try to get off early so I can get some sleep.

Like I said if you want to ride they should be in martinsburg around 12:30 at the little gas station.

what?you guys change the meeting place and nobody bother place thred about this?where the hell is 62&541?

do anybody from cbus ride there tomorrow?

Hi I will like to join for the ride,but now I'm confused where is the meeting? I have one more friend that want to go too. Let us know where to meet.

Marek

is this ride still on for today?

yes it's still on they are meeting at the gas station in martinsburg at 12:30, The guy that is leading the ride is Mark, I don't know if I will make it I just got off work and didnt get much sleep yesterday but I'm going to try