Anybody in Dayton wanna ride Coshocton this Saturday??

NinjaNick

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're 100% sure you can meet me in Cbus at 10-1030am Saturday Ross??

yep i can do that...and depending on which way you come to columbus, i am right off 70. then we can ride 62 from columbus to coshocton or we can just ride the highway to newark and pick up 79 from newark (which is a much better ride than 62).

yep i can do that...and depending on which way you come to columbus, i am right off 70. then we can ride 62 from columbus to coshocton or we can just ride the highway to newark and pick up 79 from newark (which is a much better ride than 62).

Sounds good. We'll go w/e way is less patrolled and the more fun. You're the leader, I'm just a visitor.:cool:

yea thats probably about the best way to go...62 is pretty boring for about 3/4 of the way to coshocton...actually it boring until you get to coshocton county and then the roads take one hell of a turn for the better.

nick sends me a text that says "i'm all tingly inside"

i spit ice tea back into the glass and luckily not on my computer :lol:

True, I was just thinking you can go faster on 42 than the interstate...but you're probably right due to towns on 42.

So, you going ??

I'm not sure I can. I think this Saturday we play Lebanon which is usually one of the only decent games my oldest has playing rec in the Spring. I would love to go up there sometime though. The roads sound great and I've been looking forward to meeting those guys.